Chapter 31

Rose POV

Mary Ann, hasn't ones left her sons side for the past week.

"I know Elizabeth must want to see Lewis. Tell her I'll phone her when mary Ann is asleep for a few minutes"

Henry said pulling me one side.

"thanks baby, I love you"

I said kissing him.

I then informed Elizabeth.

It's been a week. Lewis surgery was successful. His still in a coma. They don't know when he'll be out, but we all praying.

Elizabeth POV

Thanks to Henry and rose, I finially get to see Lewis.

"you only have a few minutes okay"

Henry said as soon as he spotted me.

I nod my head and proceeded to walk into Lewis room.

There he layed with

Tubes going in and out his mouth. His leg was in the sky, his face was badly bruised. His head was bandaged. He just looked terrible.

I then walked closer the only sound in the room was the beeping of the machine.

My hand  trembled while touching Lewis face.

"omg Lewis"

I said finially sitting on the chair.

A tear fell down.

"I miss you"

I said taking his hand in mine.

"you just have to get better Lewis, we all need you, we all waiting for you. I need you the most Lewis. Alot has happened I know but Jesus Lewis seeing you like this"

I paused

"I so fucking sorry Lewis"

I said in defeat, putting my forehead on his Hand.

"I'm sorry for not telling you"

I said lifting my head up to look at him

"hunter is your son, his our son"

I chukkled, while tears still flowed.

"I was going to tell you. But then that whole thing happened. I was hurt and felt betrayed. So I left. As hunter grew he slowly reminded me of you in the little things he does. His amazing Lewis, his my everything. He was made from our love. And I'm sorry I kept him from you. And know you laying here. You can't die without getting to know your son Lewis. His literally more you then me "

I chukkled at that.

" so come on wake up "

I said, the tears finially stopped. I then got up, took one last look at him. I then kissed him on both his cheek, his chin, nose, corner of his lips and lastly his forehead.

" I love you "

I then said softly.

"thanks you Henry"

I said and hugged him.

"I'll call you with updates okay"

I nod and then left.

I couldn't go back now.

"hey hunter, let's go to the park"

I said to him. It was time I told him that Lewis is his father.