Chapter 2

Elizabeth POV

I woked up to rose puking sounds. I ran to the kitchen to get her water and there she was laying on the bathroom floor

"you had a night to remember"

I said laughing at her while giving her the water

"fuck you Beth"

She said before drinking

I helped her into the shower and while she was in there. I made us breakfast and got her hangover pills. I then helped her out of the shower, she got dressed and we had breakfast. We watched a movie before I had to leave and get ready for tomorrows interview.

"I'll phone you later okay"

I said while picking up my bag

"okay cool babes, also Goodluck for tomorrow"

"thanks hon" I said and left her house

I got into the taxi and I was on my way home. When walking into my house I smelled delicious Sunday lunch. My brother was on the couch with his baby and mama and stef (brothers wife) were busy in the kitchen.

"mama ezzie is home" he shouted

I greeted mama and stef, then Lilly and finally brother. I cuddled baby Alex and then headed to the shower. When I was done food was on the table

"You excited for tomorrow? " stef ask

"I am actully, this will be my first real job" I said smiling while puting a piece of chicken in my mouth

"and if you don't get the job you can always study further for what you actully want to do baby" mama said

"mama we spoke about this. I'm doing this for all of us and if I get this job then I'll make it happy for myself"

"Elizabeth you the child I'm the parent, I have to work for you and you have to be a child and study further"

"mama let's just see what happens tomorrow if I don't get the job then I'll apply to study"

Mama just nodded and we continued to eat. When we where done I washed up while brother draw off and the others where in the living room.

"I can give you a lift tomorrow"

"thanks brother" I said smiling

And for a moment I didn't think of Lewis. We finished up in the kitchen and we all just sat around until brother had to leave.

Lewis POV

"hey man don't forget the interviews tomorrow"

My partner and also best friend said

"Mmm sure thing"

"I'll tell defne to set up the boardroom"

"mmm"

Was all that came from my mouth. I have a stack of paper work to get through today and I can't even do that, it's not like me to continually think of a girl I met at a club, a FUCKING club. She was on my mind since the last time I saw her, she didn't give me a name so I couldn't search her up.

"Hey man your head has been up in your ass since you came back from the bathroom at the club"

"let's just get through this stack of paperwork. I'm good man"

"you don't seem good, maybe this has something to do with ice girl?"

Henry smirked and me

"who the fucking hell is ice girl? "