Chapter 58

Elizabeth POV.

We got ready for dinner.

I wore a black off the shoulder tight black dress that went over my knees. I paired that with grey heels hoop earrings and loose hair

William wore on a black check pants with black polo neck and white air force

Hunter wore a black pants and white polo sweater. With his vans.

The first people to arrive was bella and Adam. Rose, Henry and Brandon. My mama and sister. Williams parents, Seth and sister. The boys and then Hannah and Jake.

The house was full. Luckily it was a beautiful night so we had dinner there.

Before we ate William stood up.

"it's nice to see everyone again. These past weeks has been hell. And all of you were by our sides every minute. I want to thank all of you for being there and supporting us. I especially want to thank Elizabeth for being strong. We hit rock bottom and we trying to find our way back to the surface. She's been amazing through out all the pain and sadness. So can we please bow j our heads for a moment of silence for our rainbow baby "

He said everyones heads went down and a couple minutes later William spoke again.

" this came for you in the mail "

He said handing me a envelope.

I turned it around and saw

" University of Chicago "

I read.

" no way "

I looked at him. Through everything I forgot about my results.

I then slowly opened the letter.

"I passed all my subjects"

I said louder then usaul. I jumped out my seat and hugged William. A tear rolled down.

"OMG, this is amazing"

I said looking again, seeing if I read right.

"congratulations baby, you deserved it"