Chapter 5

She was feeling that she got the much needed assurance in his arms. The warmness she was talking about last night, the support, the ray of hope. When her sobs lower down. When she fast asleep in his arms she don't know. Arnav was in same position for half an hour till the time she fast asleep.

***************************
Khushi was in deep slumber in his arms. And arnav was admiring her. He was mesmerized by her enchanted beauty in his arms. Her dried eyes was pricking his heart. That was heart wrenching scene for him seeing her crying like hell. He saw face such a perfect features she has.

Unknowingly he raised his hand and then caress her forehead

Unknowingly he raised his hand and then caress her forehead. And then his fingers moved down and wipe the let alone tear of her face which was still there. His hands then traces his fingers from her cheeks towards her lips. And when it touched it his heart beat faster and faster. He could even hear it's sound. Her lips are soft and warm, and his fingers were cold. He smiled at his reaction of his body. She is beautiful, he is more than attracted to her, this is not any attraction and not some infatuation. He somewhat has idea what this all means but he will not scared her by this sudden change. He first has to know all the things about her, whats going on her life, what is that pain which made her like this.

He saw her frowning in her sleep. So he carried her in his arms from the floor. She is so light in weight. He had expected her to be like that seeing her eating like a kid only. He took her in living room but then he get confused where to make her lie down. In his room it will not be good idea, and he did not wanted to make her sleep in that old mat. But then an idea clicked his mind. He turned towards his room. He placed her on his bed and when he was going to stand up from there she had clutched his color tightly in her sleep. He saw her face to see if she was still sleeping and then he relaxed confirming the same. He slowly raised his hand towards his color where she was holding and started to remove her hold slowly. And in some minute he came out of her hold. He covered her with blanket which she clutched in her arms again he moved out from there and stopped at the door giving her last look.

He came out and lie down on king size sofa he had taken a blanket from the almirah. And was thinking about the today's incident. He was sure seeing shashi that he so wanted to talk khushi but because of the unknown reason he didn't. And then he remembered khushi's cry which made him restless. He turned to his right thinking all the possibilities but nothing was making any sense to him. Otherside the feelings he is developing for khushi. Is it normal to get attracted to someone so soon? Isn't it happening too fast? Whom he considered to ask these things? His friends noway they will tease him to hell, his mom... Yes.. she will be the one who will tell him what is right and wrong. He was going to all these thoughts that's when his eyes falls on the clock and his eyes widened