Part 25

"Nothing!!! Just some past memories came in front of my eyes"

He replied. By his voice she knows what he is talking about. And after that the journey went silently. She reached the college arnav told her best of luck for the things and told her to enjoy and make new friends. And then went from there. She saw him going and sighing she also went towards her class.

***********************

Khushi was sitting in the class. Today is her first day. She should be excited that finally she is going to do that's she loves to do. But no, she is lost in her thoughts. And this time it wasn't related to her past, but of her present and future. This time arnav thoughts have kept her busy. That's when someone disturbs her thoughts coming to sit with her in the same seat. And she got startled

"Hiii I am Akriti"

The girl said taking her hand in her shaking  it without even asking her. Khushi was confused at her behavior, with raised brows she replied

"Hii I am khushi"

On this that girl opened her mouth wide and suddenly hugged her. Khushi was left dumbfounded her arms were in the air thinking should I hug her or not.

"Ohhh my god I found an Indian, now I will not feel uncomfortable and alone here thank god you send someone to me"

She was continuously blabbering in herself hugging khushi tightly. And now khushi understood what is happening with her. She left a smile and took her in her arms. Akriti broke the hug looked at her taking a sigh of relief.

"I know you were finding it all odd that suddenly a girl came and hugged you like this"

Khushi was going to say something but shw didn't let her

"But it's okay yaar, its happen between Indian right. And also you seems to me a sweet girl who won't mind and yeah you will also need a company right. Ufff why are you not talking what happened, say something atleast now we are friends say na"

Khushi found it funny and she laughed at that. The girl isn't letting her talk or letting her to say a word and questioning her continuously. Akriti looked at her raising her eyebrows as if she is waiting for this sudden laugh

"Did I cracked a joke why you are laughing"

"You are so funny" Saying this khushi again laughed and akriti mouth was wide open.

"You are telling me to say something and also you are not letting me to speak a word. How I am gonna talk when you will speak like this without full stop and comma tell me"

Now akriti know what she was doing and ahe gave a embarrassed smile to khushi. Both started to laugh at that and like this their friendship has began.

********************* 

"Your last project in kashmir has been praised by many arnav. You did an extra ordinary job that's why Samuel productions house wants to work with you on their latest film "Uncaged" (My new ff title 😅 which prologue has been already posted check that out).  Said alfredo Arnav's boss

"Uncaged that two boys love story"

"Yes that one which books already went out of stock and now they wants to make a movie on it. They are also paying you high as it is the outdoor shoot and in between you have to travel many places for at least 3 months. "

"3 months don't you think this is really long period of time. "

" I know but this project is really big arnav it will take you to the heights of sky and also by this you will be able to fulfill your dream which is to open your own production house. Don't you think so and this type of project hardly comes in life arnav "