Chapter 19

Arnav came towards her and he make her take a round by carrying her off the ground by her waist and twirled her around in between her hairs falls on his face and before placing her down he kissed her on head from backside. It was so quick that Khushi didn't felt the light touch of his lips on her head. And he took a sigh and a deep breath of relaxation still not leaving her and khushi was standing there shocked what just happened. She too out of shock didn't come out of the moment.

*************************************************

Arnav was on phone on balcony. He could hear the person laugh fr the otherside and it was not doing anything good but just making him to sulk. He rolled his tongue in mouth when the otherside person was still laughing. His one hand was on his waist. Finally when he was not able to control his irritation he said

"Hahahaha, funny it is, isn't"

He said but nothing stopped the other person from laughing. He make the sound in irritation again and said

"It's not funny mom stop it'

But his mom couldn't able to, instead he laughed a loud now. He made a face because the more he tried to stopped from laughing the more she laugh. After seeing the place again and pulling the stunt there when he came back the first thing he did is to call his mom and told everything in nervousness. Whatever happening here and his mother listening to it and she couldn't hold her laugh.

"Oh my oh my oh my so that is so funny. I mean she literally pushed you after coming into reality that you twirled her.and you fall down hitting you butt, must say she has much power that she pushed you and you fall down"

She again laughed and then continued by then arnav has sat on the chair placing there.

"And...and when she asked why you did this you said that Adam is suffering from some communicable disease which only gets spread in women. I mean are you serious. Who told you this"

"I didn't understand what to say that time, I was too shocked to reply anything. That tiny girl has pushed me so hard that too by one hand, and I fall that was too much to take, and mom seriously when I saw her face she was angry as hell I thought this is the end. But thank god Rachel saved me that time confusing her in other thing"

"Rachel is your savior then treat him with something."

"Don't tell me to do that, like in hell I will give him treat him you know that bastard was all the time teasing me not leaving any chance"

"Language arnav, how many times I told you this. I am your mom not friend'

"Oops, I am sorry."

"Hmm better, well leave all this tell me why on earth you called Katherine to make jealous khushi, didn't I told you I don't like her, she could be threat'

"She won't I will make sure of it and also only she was the one who was available that time, and seeing her nature I knew khushi will react. That's why I called her too. Leave all this mom tell me now what to do"

"Hmm.. that is the major problem now, for me there is only one way son. Will you do that'

"Of course, just tell me what I have to do"

Arnav asked impatiently. There was silence for good 2 minutes then sighing she said

"Propose her directly. Don't play hide and seek now.'

Arnav was shocked suddenly her mom is advising him to propose the girl whom he loves a lot but he don't know whether she loves him too or not.

"Moommm, are you sure, I mean I don't even know what she feels for me and all of sudden if I propose her then I am afraid she isn't going to accept and will ignore him. Or in any circumstances I don't want that to happen, I can't loose her, she is everything I want right now"