Chapter 21

It's hilarious. For one time while handling Katherine brayan slipped in snow and falls towards his face. And then again all started to laugh. Such a great day she is having. They continue to shoot for sometime. And all the time arnav was with her not leaving her site and laughed seeing her laughing. Atleast she is enjoying then being gloomy.

***********************************************

They have completed the shoot for a day. While returning it was already late so they thought to have their dinner outside at any restaurant or hotel. While returning it's again khushi and arnav were sitting in buggy and this time to lesser the distance he took her lamb in his lap. And started to caress its head. The lamb as if found a comfy place to sleep instantly closed her eyes and placed her head on his arms it's body was resting on his legs. Khushi saw all this and arnav was seriously sitting very close to her. Whenever they were getting breakers or anything that could make buggy a little unbalanced their body will bump to each other. Soon they found a hotel to eat. Arnav came out from buggy while placing the lamb on it and took a hand forward for khushi so that she ould hold it and he could able to help her in coming down. But she didn't placed her hand and saw him in confusion.

"What!!! What are you waiting for come down quickly after dinner we have to return too"

"Actually I can't come inside, the thing is.... I..I can't leave fluffy alone here. And some of people knows me here they would not like if I break the norms.'

Arnav was listening to her patiently. He don't want to argue with her. As he decided now he won her heart by his love and he will do that. But there is something she needs to understand here and that is to stop looking at herself like a bad omen. When she will not respect herself then how can she will expect that people will respect her. The world always judge you by the way you present yourself. If you will show them you are weak then they will prove by their action that yes you are weak but if you present yourself stronger then nobody will dare to mess with you.

"Khushi why do you think by eating here you are going to break society norms. Let it be tell me one thing do you really think you have done something seriously wrong to get treated like this and answer me honestly"

Khushi went blank for sometime. What should she answer. She also don't know the answer right. She knows deep into her heart that she hasn't done anything wrong. Birth and death isn't in the hand of human. It's in hand of God. But the way this society treats women like her is pathetic. And norms who made these norms the people living here in this earth they only made this norms. Thinking all this she nodded her head negatively and whispered

"No"

"Great then, now tell me when you don't think you have done something wrong then why are you following them why are you scared or fear to follow them. As you said this society already banished you right then what's the need to follow their pathetic rules"

Khushi watched into his eyes she knows why she is following them. But is it okay to tell him. Of course her mind shouted only he is the one who never demeaned her for her being widow. He never felt disgusted that a widow is doing his all the daily work and don't consider her like a bad omen. He will understand he will surely thinking all these she replied

"I am following them because I care for the only person I have now in this world so that these people don't disturb him anymore. And that person is my father. You know what arnav ji i told you that they have banished me from society but I live here and I know they only banish me just for the norms. So that their prestige should be maintain any how. But deep down I know that my each and every steps they are being watched out by them. They will not leave a chance for second time if I did something wrong and at that time they will forget that they had banished me and again will start intrupting my life and with me my father's too. So that's why I followed this from the beginning already my family has gone through a lot and now the only person who is alive for me I can do anything."