Chapter 11

"Khushi...khushi"

he shouted for her name taking steps forward but because of no light he was unable to see anything. He was drenched in rain too. His mobile was also went off because of low battery can't even open torch in it. He took few steps more. And then suddenly he stumbled and fallen down. What was that he thought. He sat properly and turned around, that's when from windows lightening came, however low it was but it makes him to see the source because of which he fallen. His eyes went wide seeing khushi laying there.

*******************************************

He was Shocked seeing her there lying on the floor all bleeding from head with closed eyes. For few minutes he didn't moved. But when electricity comes back, he too came out of his shouting her name he moved towards her.

"Khushi"

And took her in his arms placing her head on his lap. He shakes her a little and tried to bring her back in consciousness

"Khushi...khushi open your eyes, khushi everything is fine...open your eyes dear"

But he didn't get any reaction left alone any response. He don't know what to do. He don't know whom to call. He tried many ways and was touching her as if it will hurt her more if he touched her anywhere. His eyes left his tears which he was controlling seeing her lifeless. He even don't know here local language so that he could talk to anyone going down. And here hardly locals are educated who understands English. He was going through all this that's when he remembered Shashi. He knows English other than Khushi  He must also comes from the wedding till now. Because he said him that he too will leave soon. And he hurriedly went to landline as his phone was still switched on off. He first put it in charger before calling. In two three rings the call was picked up

Here Shashi was on his way to home. He would have reached long back but because of rain he met with traffic which made his buggy late. He was going to enter in his village area that's when he got a call. Pulling out his mobile he saw the caller ID which he saved as farmhouse 1. He got confused and instantly father's concern raised up. Is khushi okay. He do remember she is scared of dark. And the incidents happened with her it will make the situation hell. And what worse would be the situation is when the father will come to know about her childs nightmare. He still did not know what she goes through because since first day of saving she was living alone. He instantly picked up the call. So what the village stop him to be with her he can atleast provide her safety hiding from them, that's what father do.

"Hello" he said being concerned

"Hello, Shashi sir, arnav this side"

And with that he told everything. Shashi heart skipped a beat listening to his side. And he instantly turned his buggy to the farm house side.

"I... I am coming" he replied with low voice.

Soon he speeds up his buggy and covered the distance for 15 minutes. He making it stand under the tree ran in house. And saw arnav who by then has tied a cloth on her forehead and placed her on sofa under fan. Shashi seeing khushi like that instantly ran towards her and sat down on his knees.

"Khushi...khushi child wake up... See baba is here. Khushi"

And he cried after hugging her. He gets very emotional because he didn't hugged his daughter since the incident. His small child. Who saw and faced many things more then her age. Arnav eyes too were misty which shashi saw and he was confused why. But right now this is not the right time. Arnav put his arm in bis shoulder to give condolences. He could feel the pain what he must be going through. Khushi told him that day on which bet they are living, how difficult for a father that he can see his child in front of him but can't talk to her. He do feel the same when he meet with his mumma after long his profession is like that.