Chapter 24

There was silence for some minutes. Khushi was now relaxing in his arms and calmed down. He was caressing her hair by one hand and now slowly she was drifting into sleep. She turned around and then kept her face on his chest hugging her by his waist and slept. Arnav for some minutes saw her face and at the end he too slept taking her into his arms.

****************************

Arnav's POV

Only 3 days are left of me and my team returning to our states again. Time has passed really fast. I have tried very hard to be close to khushi to make her fall in love with me, I know she knew that all those roses all the things I was doing specially for her is nothing but pure sign of love. I know that she knows I want more from this friend relationship. I saw her laughing, smiling and blushing on my surprises. While doing so I have found one thing that khushi likes simple things in her life. Any small thing can bring a loads of happiness on her face. I still remember when she went blank when I had started to do small things for her. I thought a lot how to get more close to her  when I was planning to woo her heart and instantly an idea came to my mind. My first stair would be her dearly loved fluffy face of her. Ao I did is I bought a cute bell for her neck and I gifted that to khushi. She was stunned and was unable to say anything. All the day she was just thanking me for the gift. I thought first mission accomplished. And from then with fluffy I started to buy things for her not big one of course otherwise she would have been thinking that I am doing out of pity. I took her to fairs, I started to bring her favourite food. I can see thr happiness on her face. But dont know for some reason at once she will smile and then in second she will started to get nervous and will maintain a distance. I could get it this society and blah blah. Truth to be told I am done with indian society here. It's not all things are bad in India  but here in J&K it's still very backwards in their opinion. Leave it. I have wasted enough time. So today I decided to propose her officially. Yes I am gonna propose her today and then if things happens as I want I will take her with me to the states. I have already got her father permission. He is a great man. He too endure a lot. And the things he is thinking for his daughter is something remarkable. I have thought about him too. Of course there is going to be enough chaos when people here will come to know about me and khushi may things will be heated up. But once it will cool down I will take him with us too. Yes that's what I have planned as of now. Today is the last day of shoot too. Let see what happens.

They all were shooting near shalimar bagh today. The scenery is really beautiful. It has lake in its front and the different types of flowers is adding extra beauty in it. But dont know how the weather has changed and dark clouds surrounded all the area. Anyhow they have completed the shoot and in anytime the rain will start. They hired the cab to take them to home. They have not reached the mid no soon the rain started to pour and because of that the road get blocked. They were told that it will not get clear so soon so they asked the driver to leave them to the nearest hotel. Reaching there they all took room for them. Khushi has to cover her face because she don't wanted people to recognize her here. The hotel at a beautiful places near it. There was a cute resort at front and a beautiful waterfall decorated with lights on behind. It's still raining. The waterfall could be seen from arnav's room window. He has just taken a shower in the hotel room and wiping his wet hair he was coming out humming Harry Style song 'falling' doing so he reached the window and spread the curtains. He was enjoying the scenery there. He will miss this place a lot. This place has given him the beautiful memories and most importantly his love of life. Moving around his eyes from the mountains towards down he was going to close the curtains that's when his eyes fall on someone. Who was enjoying the rain forgetting about her surrounding near water fall. And that someone was none other than khushi. Who www enjoying the rain spreading the arms and she is also humming a song he can guess the way her lips were moving. Arnav was so lost in her that he didn't knew when he wore his cloths and came out. In a way he found a red rose in a vase. He took it in his hand smiling in his self. In past days he has given her every type of rose secretly, white, purple, pink, yellow and now it's turns for red one he guess.