Chapter 8

"That's what I am asking why.. why can't you go there... Why you don't want to meet him.. just why damn it.. I am so fucked up now... Please tell me what is bothering you... Why you were crying..why can't I see you in normal cloths like other women, why you don't eat normal food, why are you here despite having your father, what is that pain...tell me khushi... Please tell me this all thought disturb me now. Just let me now damn it"

"Because I am a widow..." She shouted

*************************************************

Clock was ticking, arnav and khushi were continuously watching into each other eyes. One with full of confusion and one with full of tears pain. Arnav wasn't in state to decide anything. His eyes were only moving from her right eyes to left eyes. Many questions has arises in his mind. He thought he heard something wrong, are his ears deaf, but one look on her was enough to confirm his all doubt. That indeed khushi has said the same thing he heard, that she was already married, married and now she is a widow in this small age. The saree already fallen down.

He felt pain in his heart, something breaking, something happening to his heart it is going weak. In this short span of time she had done this to him. She became his weakness.

Arnav: wh..when... how

He saw downwards and sudden rage has took place in his body, he felt cheated and instantly he holds her arms tightly when she didn't answered him

Arnav: You were married... Why...why..no body told me about this...why you didn't told me this

She hissed painfully. Arnav hold on her was very tight. In pain he forgot his limitations this time. And for the first time he manhandled khushi. And khushi saw his hold in her arms and then with painful eyes she moved in his eyes. And with shivering voice she said

Khushi: I am married or not...I told you it or not why does it matters to you...

Arnav: why does it matters to me...why it matters to me....because I....

He wasn't able to complete the sentence. He stopped in mid. He realised what he is doing...what he is going to say... He was going to confessed her a about his feelings. He didn't wanted to scare her, never. But what should he do now... What about his love of her... Did it changed after knowing about her married plus widow life. No it didn't changed a bit. He removed his hands slowly. And turned to other side not able to control he wiped the let alone tear which was going to come out from his eyes.

Khushi instantly slide down while crying. She didn't had energy and now when she does remember her status. When he left her that time she thought something loosing, some precious thing is slipping from her hands. Some painful thoughts were running into her mind. Is arnav also going to judge her like others did in her village? Is arnav also going to treat her like untouchables things as villagers? Is he going to blame her like others did? She covered her face by her hands. For the first time she didn't think about the past but the present, about arnav thoughts. Why does it matters to her what he think about her? She doesn't know the answer, she just know she don't want to see those bad thoughts about her in his eyes. She won't be able to tolerate it. She will break.. she was lost in her thoughts that's when she heard him.

Arnav was going with different emotions. There were lots of questions in his mind and he thought enough of this hide and seek, enough of going with sleepless night he gonna ask her. So he asked

Arnav: what happened with you...

That was enough for khushi. He turned towards her and his heart churned seeing her down crying like hell. He too kneel down in front of her and put her hand in her shoulder to give some courage to speak but before that he gave a water bottle to her which was on tea table to drink. So that she can speak clearly and without any difficulty. Her throat would be sore by now. She gulped all down and then seeing his eyes and then casting it down again she started to narrate all the things, all the happening with her.