Chapter 14

He said and then he took her inside the room and went out for some work. And khushi sat there blowing her face. This man till now was not ready to come out of bed and now telling her to take good care to his female friend. He didn't told about his other male friends but specially ordered for her. And that thing was making her more upset what that between them only this thought was running in mind. Arnav saw her while sneaking from door and seeing the affects he smiled. He took a turn and while whistling he went out. This is going to be fun he thought.

************************************************

Khushi wasn't able to sleep that night. All the time she was just changing her poses. Removing the quilt from her she sat up on bed taking the balance of headrest. She started to think again what ever he was telling today

"You know she is so beautiful, and very bold in nature. She has very good figure and a very known celebrity in USA"

She felt restless remembering his words. She kept a pillow on her lap and started to take out the feathers from it remembering his words more

"she is important please provide her the things which she likes I will give the list"

And then she threw the pillow on bed again. She took water in glass and had it. And sigh thinking something she came out of the room she saw here there but he was not in living room. May be he would have slept in another room thinking this she moved out towards the balcony terrace. And started to see the moon. It was cold and she was shivering, rubbing her hands on arms.

Khushi's POV

"Why I am so worried about that girl. Arnav ji said she is his friend. And if she doesn't but more than that why it is worrying me. Arnav ji is a well of cinematographer from America he worked with many people..so what it shouldn't matter to me. But he said Katherine is beautiful. I never listened him telling about any girl before. May be she would be really special for him. May be both are in relationship. But why she is restless. Whom Arnav gets friends, with whom he is with that shouldn't matter to her. By why every now and then her heart, her mind is only thinking about that matter. Is it because I am falling for...No...what I am thinking... There is nothing like that.. Arnav ji is just a boss for me. Who came here for some days for work. There is nothing and can never be in between us. Where he a big man and a foreigner and where I am a small town widow girl.

She was thinking all this and rubbing her arms. That's when someone placed a warm blanket from behind on her,. Being startled she tried to turn around but her one leg got stumble and she was going to fall that's when a pair of warm and strong hands caught her by her waist. She has closed her eyes but when she didn't felt any pain she opened it and saw arnav there looking at her with a smile. (A soft rabba ve was playing in background). She was lost in his shining eyes and smile. And a thought came to her mind, did he give this smile to every girl over there, did he caught everyone like this, this close protectively or it is just me he do this. Her eyes were searching for answers which she didn't get.

"You okayyy"

He said in husky voice and that's when she came into the world. Composing herself she said

"No'

He nodded his head when she tried to sneak her eyes from him. He understood she was thinking something

"What are you doing here right now khushi"

She met her eyes when he asked this question. And then again removed it seeing here and there

"No..nothing"

He saw her with hooded eyes. As if he didn't buy her excuse.

"I was not getting sleep that's it" she said turning around again