Maybe its good day?

Today I was not in the mood for talking and seeing people. I stood up at 05:00am.
Went to the gym room and trained for 2 hours. At 07:30am I went to eat.
At 08:00 I went to my room changed in a grey sweatshirt and some blue jeans and went for a walk.
Outside its not cold, but not hot. Plus it's raining. I LOVE RAIN.
It's funny how people are running to get home or to the car and not to get wet. Some of them are falling and this is  THE BEST THING EVER.
I don't have a lot.
I don't have a family.
I don't have friend's.
I don't have a home ,I live in this adoption thing.
I hate it there. Yes they are nice and good people, but then there's a group whit 5 girls, this are Bitches.
Emily she is the leader and the biggest looser EVER. She don't even knows what 10×3 is. Pfff, it's sooo easy.
The other girls are like her puppies.
Running behind her and always saying yes. There names are,
Lola,Lucy,Elisat and christine. ^Lisa, Lisa are you this?^
I looked up and saw her.^yes..hey, how are you kathi?^
^oh I rally guut and you how you are^
Ooh I hate her English, I know Kathi from Germany where I'm from, she was never good in English.
^yeah, I'm good. Why are you here?^
^oh, I here wit my clas, we haw a Schule trip^
^oh, okay, ehm I'm really sorry I need to go^ I lied
^oh okay, well it was nice to see you,bye^
^Bye^
I hate you sooooo much,you are the biggest fake friend ever. You left me ALONE. I thought while going away.
On my way out of the park, I saw a little Cafe and went in and sat at the a table.
^hello, how can I help you?^ a woman came to me.
^hi,I would like to order something^
^yeah sure, what do you want?^
^a coffee and maybe a cake^
^okay, what kind of cake^
^strawberry and cheesecake pls^
^okay^ she went away.
Now sitting at my table alone,looking through instagram.
I saw that sarah paulson has put something in her story.
Insta story:

Awww winnie is sooo cute

I want a dog too.
I always wanted a dog, but couldn't get one. You know, family and then this adoption thing.
^here miss^the woman came back with my order.
^oh thank you^
^you're welcome^ she left.
I ate my cake and drunk my coffee,paid and left.
On my way back "home", I went again to the park. To just have a little park feeling before going back.
In the park I saw some dogs and some kids. But really I don't care about this kids. They have family, they are happy and all this damn good stuff . That I never had.
Out of the park I saw a woman who triped. I'm so sorry but I couldn't, I just needed to laugh. That was for the morning really good. I was sorry at the moment,but in the same time I couldn't stop laughing. So I went LAUGHING  back "home".