i wanna see you again

...I went in and went straight to my room
In My room I thought about how stupid  i was that I didn't recognise any of them. I mean they are one of my favourite actresses. I sniffed  my self and said to my self ^I really should go take a shower^. I went in my bathroom, took a shower and went to my closet to get my oversized t-shirt and a pair of black shorts.
(The outfit):

After putting it on I grabbed my phone and called my favourite pizza place

^hello, how can I help you?^ a man on the other line asked.
^Hey, I would like to order something^
^yeah sure what do you want^
^a big salami pizza, a coke and the salad number 3^
^okay, something else?^
^yeah, could you maybe bring the delivery to my window?^
^yeah sure, what's you're address?^
^is Jermy working today^
^yeah^
^okay he now my address and all the other things just say the delivery is from Lisa L.^
^got it, bye^
^bye^
Okay he is a 100 percent new. I mean all if them are always asking Jermy.
Become I always call and he gets on the phone or he deliver me my food. It's always my room window, because they don't let us get food from the delivery. Why? I don't know. But it's okay I have my own ways.

After 40 minutes I hear a knock on my window. I stood up and saw Jermy whit my food. I opened my window
^Hey, I see you have my food^
^yep, here and now I want my money ^
^okay^ I take the food put it on my table, grabbed the money and gave it to him.
^have a nice day lisa^
^thanks you too^
And he left.
I grabbed the food and sat down on my bed, put the movie carol on and just relaxed.
50 Minutes in the movie my phone buzzed. I looked at it and saw Sarah paulson wrote me.
From mssarahcatharinepaulson:

Hey Lisa
It's me Sarah. I wanted to ask if you're okay and did this bully's anything more to you or not

Oh and not to forget thank you.

Hey Sarah,
First pleas I don't now for what but please and second yes I'm fine and they did nothing to me
How are you?

Thank you for the words you said said today about the Text from that girl.
AND I'm really fine yeah, I'm right now sitting on the couch with sandy and cate. We are talking and watching movies.
What are you doing?

Oh say hi from me please
and I'm right now watching carol with a big pizza, well ist a family pizza and some coke and because I'm eating healthy I have a salad.

Hi from from too
SUPER healthy a salad with pizza.
But why now it's 19:32 right now is it not to late for it?

Well it's healthy AND it's not that late for a pizza, plus the pizza place has always open for ME

Whys that?

Well there is that man Jermy, he is the owner and he said I can call when ever I want sooo

Lucky one are you,
Cate is jealous right now,hahah

Hahah, tell her that I she wants soem pizza right now she just need to call the Jayden's pizza AND to the them that you are from me and you got pizza at 19:35 (well tell them this: we are from Lisa and she is coming over later or tomorrow and she wants some more what ever you want and that's it)

Cate is calling them right now to get some food. thanks

Well please

Oh yeah I forgot, well  I wanted to ask if you want to meet tomorrow with me, Cate and Sandy. We, well I want to talk to you.

Yeah sure just say when and where and I'm there.

Okay, 3pm, at this park we were today when we brought you home.

Okay see you then bye
Have a nice rest of the day and enjoy your food.xx

You too.
Good night. Xx

Good night.xx

Did I just really texted her xx and did she wrote it back. I think I gonna faint. Oh God they want to talk to me tomorrow. Is it something bad or good.
What if they gonna say that I did something wrong or something else.
But why would they want to talk about?
What ever.

With the tough about what just happened I fall in a long sleep.

______________________________♡♡
A/n
Hey, I now there are not many people reading it and yeah, but if you have any idea what I can put in the story, write it please in the comments.

It's weird to write story's and this is my first so sorry for the mistakes.
I don't gonna update every day, because I don't feel good.

If someone wants to talk about something (like you don't feel good or just need someone to talk/a new frind)
Text me on instagram or tik tok (I don't always write back in tik tok)
My account instagram: li.bi.sa.tch.14
My tik tok account: Lisa.haha14
Feel free to text me if you need someone to talk or a new friend.
(Me myself don't have any friend so I now how it is to feel alone)
Xx ~L