at the cafe

*Monday 10:00am*

Today I woke up at 10:00am. When I woke up I saw a pizza box but without the pizza. My salad box but without the salad and my coke but it was half full.
^for gods sake, why have I slept with food boxes and coke^I said to my self.
Then all hit me again. I gonna see Sarah, Cate and Sandra today. At the park. The park I go to watch people or animal's.

Holy moly guacamole. I GONNA SEE THEM AGAIN. I screamed not to loud. Because I don't want to wake the others. I sniffed myself and said ^okay I stink like pizza mixed with salad dressing, I need a shower^
I went in my bathroom, took a shower, brushed my hair and teeth and went to my closet. I spend 30 minutes in front of my closet to find the perfect thing to wear. ^okay, I can take a pullover and jeans?.. no I gonna take a dress. I mean why not^ I said to myself again. I Normally don't wear that much dresses.  It's just not me, but today I see my three idols. So dress is today okay. I took My dress with sunflowers, my white sneakers and a grey long jacket.

 I took My dress with sunflowers, my white sneakers and a grey long jacket

It was now 12:00 and Im bored. So I decided since I didn't eat at all today. I just gonna go to the Cafe I went last time and get there my breakfast.
I went out and in the park.

In the park I saw some people who I knew from Germany. I hope they don't see or recognise me. I tough. But I had to many hopes.
^Hey Lisa, bist du  es(hey Lisa, is that you)^ one boy said. I didn't spoke that much German anymore I only understood some things but not much.
^ey Lisa, It's me kathi^kathi who I saw   last time said.
^oh hey, yeah sorry I didn't knew  you speak with me^of course I knew they are speaking with me.
^Warum sprichst du in englisch und nicht deutsch?(why are you speaking English and not German?)^ the boy said
^what??^
^oh right. Le sie spricht nich so gut deutsch( le she don't speaks that good German anymore)^ kathi said
^oh okay,how are you AND you look.. beautiful.^ le said.
^oh, thank you and I'm good. Oh sorry I need to go^ I lied again
^oh okay where are you going? Do you have a date or what?^ he asked
^oh something like this^ I could say that I gonna see three famous people.
^bye^ and I went away.
I felt uncomfortable because le or Leon  was my ex boyfriend and a good friend and I didn't had any contact since I left.
With the tough about what just happened and that I maybe gonna see them again. I went to the Cafe.

I went in the Cafe and sat at a free table. The woman from lats time came again.
^oh hey, you're back^
^yeah I'm back^
^okay do you want the same like last time?^
^yeah sure^
^okay^ and she disappeared. While I sat there I looked around. Then I was at my phone on instagram and saw Sarah paulson posted something in her story.
mssarahcatharinepaulson story:

Oh, God Sandra really looks annoyed from them two

Oh, God Sandra really looks annoyed from them two. Wait I know that wall from somewhere. Holy Shit I had there a fotoshoting. That is like 5 minutes away from here. I thought I didn't even notice that the woman came back with my food.
^here is youre cake and coffee^
^oh, thank you^
^youre welcome^
And she disappeared again.
I have 1 hour and 40 minutes before I need to be in the park and hopefully kathi and le are gone.

I ate my cheesecake and drank my coffee, when suddenly the door opened, I looked up for a second and saw three woman standing there. I then looked back at my cake and ate it, while I'm on my phone. The woman who I learned her name is Claudia, came back to me.
^Hey Lisa, do you need something^
^oh, hey, yeah could I get a second cheesecake, well my first is gone^
^sure^she chuckled and went away to grab my cake. I was so in my phone that I didn't even notice that the three woman who came in, now were standing next to me. I chuckled because of a gif. Suddenly I heard someone chuckle too when I had that gif on my phone:

 Suddenly I heard someone chuckle too when I had that gif on my phone:

^you look good on that gif sarah^ I heard a woman say. When I wanted to look up Claudia came back.
^here Lisa you're second cheesecake and youre third cake^ she said with a chuckle.
^oh yeah my third cake. Thank you cloudia^
^you're welcome^ and she left again.
^number three^ a woman said.
When I lifted my head up I saw them.

Cate blanchett, Sandra Bullock and Sarah paulson. I was shocked.
^oh yeah, my third cake^
^can we sit with you, sweetheart^ cate asked and I blushed a little.
^yeah sure^
^well then ^
All three of them sat down and got some food and something to drink.

Cate got cheesecake and a cappuccino.
Sandra a cherry cake and a coffee.
And sarah a strawberry cake and coffee aswell.
^so you wanted to talk^I asked them
^oh yeah, sarah wanted to talk with you we're here just for company^ sandra said.
^oh okay^
^don't worry, it's nothing bad^ cate said.
^I hope so^
After some seconds of silence, what felt like minutes. Sarah cleared her throat and said.
^so Lisa, when we brought you back to the adop.. sorry house. We talked about you^  I only nodded.
^and we called then this adoption house thing^
^okay and why^ I asked curious
^well I asked them how you live and how you are and we found some things out..^ I cut her off
^like..^
^like that you don't leave you're room, only for going outside or to take food and we found out too that you don't feel good there. Is that right^  sarah said with a sad voice.
^well yeah, I don't feel home or good there^
^okay, so I talked with Holland about you and she likes you. I told her about you're bully's and what they send me and all this stuff^
^come tow thew pownt sarwah^cate said with the mouth full with cake.
^yeah yeah right to the point. Oh God I don't know how to say it or to ask^
^it's okay take you're time^I said with a calm voice.
^so I talked with Holland and she likes you and she asked where I know you from and I said from the adoption house. Then she asked how you are blah blah blah. So to the point I.. I mean we want to adopt you...^