my bad (past) dream

^you little slut^ my father said to me. He was drunk. He came home with a bottle of vodka. My mother was not home yet, she was on a party with friends of her.
^you are nothing, just some dirt^ He said slapping me across the face. When he did so his bottle fall on the floor and was now in hundred of pieces.
^look what you did^
^now clean It up.. NOW^ I got scared so I run in my room and locked the door.
On the other side of the door was my father. He knocked and kicked aggressive against it.
^open the fucking door, bitch^ I didn't open it. I took My backpack. Put my phone, some clothes, bottle of water, an apple and my money I have saved in it. Put the backpack on my back and jumped out of my window. I was in the second floor. I have forgot it so I jumped out. But I grabbed on the tree that was in front of the window and sat there. I climbed down and started to run. Where ever I went. On my way I stopped, because I saw my mother. She saw me and came to me. I looked scared and I actually was scared. So I just turned around and run, run so long I could...

^It was just a dream^ I said to myself while opening my eyes and sitting up quickly. I didn't had this dream since never. I was sweating so I took a t-shirt that was on my bed and wiped off the sweat. I looked at the clock. It's 2am. I lay in bed for a while  but I couldn't fall asleep.
I can go to Sarah. No, no she probably is asleep. I thought to my self but got distracted from My bed room door. It opened and I saw Sarah staying there. She came in.
^Hey you okay. I heard you screaming ^
^oh did I wake you. If yes then I'm sorry and I had a bad dream and now I can't fall back asleep^
Sarah nodded and came next to me.
^if you want I can stay here with you. But only if you're okay with it^ wow she would really stay with me. Here in my room. I nodded only and she came under the duvet. She opened her arms.
^come here^ after she said that I came to her put my head on her chest so that now I can hear her heartbeat. She put her arms tight and protective around me.
^I now it's late or early? I don't know but would you tell me what you dreamed about^
^well I never told it anybody. But I actually run away from my parents. One day my mother was on a party and my father came home drunk and with a vodka bottle in his hand. He came straight to me and said thing like ^you're a slut^ ^we don't need you^ and more. He dropped his bottle and told me to clean it up. But I run in my room, packed my backpack^ i said letting the slapping part out and pointing to the black backpack on the ground when I said the part with the backpack. ^and just jumped out of my window and it was a little mistake because I was on the second floor. But there was a tree so it saved me. Then back on the floor I just run. Run as far I could. I run then and stopped and saw my mother she came to me but before she was right in front of me. I well again I ran away. So long that I couldn't run anymore....
And that was what happened when I ran away and what I dreamed again^  finishing talking I looked up and saw Sarah crying. I looked at her worried. She just looked at me  and her grip tighten.
^I'm sorry. It must be so bad, with them. Oh God I promise you never gonna feel like this again. Okay it late or early. Whatever. We should probably just go to sleep. Oh and tomorrow you can come with me on set of a new movie^ she now smiled. I nodded, layed my head back on her chest. And closet my eyes. So I fall asleep in a warm,protective and lovely embrace and the sound of Sarah's heart beat. I never felt like this before. Loved. It's nice to fall asleep like this.
And that is my family. Lovely mother. Sweet dog and second lovely mother that I didn't met yet.
I love the feeling of being loved.

_____________________
Sorry I did had much time to make new chapters. This one is a little short.
But I try to update more and maybe I can make two more chapters today. I gonna try it.

If you have more ideas write it in the  comments I read them. Your ideas could maybe help me. I don't cate if it's something like the parents making something or kidnapping .
Just write some thing that could make that story better.

~L xx