CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Muffled loud yells from downstairs, fill Daisy's room. She sits on her bed, in her baby blue fuzzy nightgown, knees pulled up to her chest, and arms wrapped around the pillow that she rests her head on.

"Fuck you" Ethan yells from the top of the steps. His fuming father glares at him, "you too, son" he mumbles.

Daisy's bedroom door is pushed open, revealing Ethan. His blonde hair is messier than usual and he has dark circles around his radiant blue eyes. A large cut is located on his forehead and dried up blood on his cheek.

Daisy immediately shoots up and gives Ethan a sad look. "I'm leaving for a couple days" He rasps. Daisy's eyebrows furrow, and she pushes his hair out of his face. "Where will you stay?" She asks worriedly. He shrugs, and wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her to his chest.

"Take good care of yourself, Bambi." He whispers in her ear. She saddens by the sound of the old nickname he had given her ages ago. "I love you" She whispers back. Ethan pulls out of the hug and nods his head and then jokingly messes up her hair. She giggles and pushes him out of her room.

It wasn't the first time Ethan had left home for a couple of days, often a week. He never got a long with his father, they always fought about Ethan's friends and his health. Daisy never really understood why, she didn't see the problem in Ethan's lifestyle. He always just looked a bit tired.

Daisy hears her dad shout one last sentence before the front door is slammed shut. She runs to her window and sees Ethan get in Levi's car.

Levi looks up at Daisy and waves, cigarette between his lips. She smiles and blows a kiss to them both. Levi winks and speeds off, leaving Daisy giggling.

Audrey had been incredibly distant ever since she found out her beloved husband was cheating on her. Mr Styles wasn't surprised to see that she wasn't leaving him and Luna. Audrey always loved Harry's money.

He didn't mind it, as long as she kept her space away from him, she wouldn't find out about the other numerous girls he had slept with. Or in other words, students he fucked over his desk at school. (With their consent obviously)

Her distance was only a problem after Luna was put to bed. Anytime Harry tried to cuddle or kiss her she would say something along the lines of 'I spoke to Mr. Moon today, such a lovely man' or 'That girl from a couple blocks away always looks so cute, don't you think?'. She knew that would annoy him to the point of him yelling at her, as she turns over and falls asleep.