CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Mr. Styles locks the classroom doors and picks Daisy up. Her legs around his torso and his arms around her waist. She weighed nothing to Harry.

"I've been thinking," Daisy says between sloppy kisses, her eyes are now open and she tries to pull away from him. "About" He presses his mouth on hers to silence her. She moans and grabs his shirt, "Sex".

Mr. Styles pulls away. Luna immediately pops into his head. His little Luna, if she was a fifteen year old girl. The thought of her asking an old man about sex repulses him.

"Daisy, no. You're too young" He stutters. She blinks and then smiles, "I'm not a baby anymore."

Harry lets go of her waist after putting her on her feet. He had dreamt of the moment he could have sex with Daisy, but now that it's near, he starts to see the wrong in it.

"You are still a baby, now stop talking about it." He harshly demands. Daisy doesn't want to give up trying yet so she moves closer. "Please, sir?" she whispers.

Harry feels like he's going to collapse onto the floor and melt away any second now. Her soft voice and bare shoulders make him go insane. But the image of teenage Luna keeps him from doing so.

"No, I have a wife I can fuck." He spits.

Daisy is hurt.

She feels humiliated. Harry doesn't look at her. He pinches his lip and frowns at the ground. He thinks about the girls from the school that he had sex with, most of them already graduated now, but some are still his students. They were nothing compared to Daisy though, yet it was so hard to empty his mind like he always did.

"I," Daisy whispers so very softly, "I don't want to see you anymore".

Usually, Harry would yell at her to speak up but for some reason he heard her speak loud and clear this time. He looks up at his baby.

The tape has left her face and she fiddles with the hem of her shirt. Her small face is pale and her eyes are sad.

He wants to yell at her for even thinking of leaving him but he stays put.

"Say something please" Daisy whispers and looks him in the eye. Mr. Styles thinks about Audrey. His gorgeous Dee, her sweet hazel eyes, her beautiful lips. She had said the same thing when she found out about Daisy and him.

He felt an emotion that he hadn't felt in years.

Guilt.

He was guilty for what he'd done to Audrey, he was guilty for what he'd done to Daisy, but most of all, he was guilty for tearing up the family Luna deserved to have.

He didn't say a word and slowly walked away. He got out of the classroom, out of the school hallways and into his car. He never looked back for Daisy.

Mr. Styles drove home. He opened up the door and ran up the stairs. Audrey was there, sitting on the bed, reading a book. She was surprised to see her husband at this hour.

"You should be at work" She softly states. Harry slowly moves to the bed, closer to her body. "I'm," He stutters lowly, his hand reaching for hers, "I'm so sorry baby." He chokes out.

Audrey sits up. Her hands move his hair out of his face. "Why now?" She whispers. He closes his eyes at the relaxing feel of her breath. He doesn't want to answer her question.