CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"For my dearest Daisy, you ruin my life every day, angel." Daisy's thumb swipes over the piece of paper, tracing his handwriting with a big smile on her lips. She rips it off of the box it was attached to and shoves it between the pages of her journal. She plops back down on her squeaky bed and swiftly lifts the lid off.

Inside of the box is a neatly folded pink and white pleated dress and a strawberry lollipop. Daisy jumps up from the bed with the biggest smile on her face. She immediately removes her clothes and puts on the dress. It reaches high up on her thighs and loosely hangs from her petite body. It looks perfect nonetheless.

Adding her white socks, black shoes and baby blue fur coat, she puts the lollipop in her mouth and runs out the door.

She skips her way to the Styles' household. Not thinking straight of joy she knocks loudly on the hard front door. She pops her lollipop out of her mouth and waits happily for the door to open.

Minutes pass and Daisy is staring at her shoes. The door is then opened slowly revealing a tired looking Miss. Styles. Daisy softly clears her throat.

"Good morning Miss. Styles, may I come in?" She asks sweetly and puts her lollipop back in her mouth. Audrey puts on a sad smile and opens the door more so little Daisy can walk through.

Mr. Styles is sat in the living room on a big chair reading a news paper. "Audrey if it's no one for me then close the bloody door" He yells not looking up.

"Hello Mr. Styles." Daisy whispers.

He immediately drops his news paper and stares between his wife and his girl.

"Daisy" He breathes and stands up. His shocked impression quickly turns stern and hard. "What are you doing here?" He says and only notices she's wearing the dress he bought when she grabs the bottom of it and wiggles it around.

"I came to thank you." Daisy says with a devilish smile on her face. The one that Mr. Styles loves. Most of the time.

He is speechless and scratches the back of his neck. "You're welcome" He dares to whisper.

Audrey looks between the two and sighs sadly. Her heart hurts more than she thought it would. He was buying this little girl stuff while she sat at home and cared for their child.

"Thank you for letting me in Miss. Styles. Have a lovely day" Daisy snaps her out of her sad thoughts. "You too dear." She mumbles back and closes the door behind Daisy's back.

Harry sits back down on his chair and continues reading his newspaper.

Audrey sighs and runs both her hands through her hair, pulling at the roots. She knew that waiting for any sort of apology or even a little explanation would be stupid, because she would never get one from Harry.