CHAPTER NINETEEN

Strawberry ice cream covered Daisy's already pink lips. She giggles to herself and watches Levi struggling to stop his ice cream from melting. He stops and looks at her with a goofy grin. "Are you laughing at me, beauty?" He asks mocking offend. Daisy now laughs harder and nods her head.

Levi laughs along with her and moves closer to her petite body. When his clothes make contact with hers, he throws his ice cream behind his back and wraps his arms around her waist.

Daisy jumps backwards and sits on the hood of his old yellow car. "Give me a kiss" Levi mumbles when their foreheads touch.

Daisy laughs onto his lips and goes to kiss his cheeks and nose, wiping the excess pink cream on him.

Levi had never felt this ecstatic in his life.

They both laugh and Levi takes a bite out of her cone. She gets some paper wipes and cleans his face while sweetly chuckling.

His hands slide over Daisy's smooth pale legs. "You're different" Daisy mumbles softly and pulls her hair behind her ears. Levi smiles and kisses her sweet lips again.

All of the sudden a loud horn is heard and Daisy shrieks up in fear. Levi puts on his sunglasses and looks around with furrowed brows. A big black SUV is beeping at them.

Daisy immediately knows who is in the car.

She smiles and waves to Mr. Styles and then pulls at Levi's leather jacket, making him stumble closer. He grins and goes in for another kiss. Their lips softly touch. Daisy's are sweet and sticky from the ice cream and Levi's taste of cigarettes.

"Daisy get in the car." Levi is yanked away from her grip and thrown on the ground by Mr. Styles, who stands there with furious eyes and an intimidating posture.

"No, I'm having fun." Daisy smiles and jumps off the hood of the car and helps Levi up. "You won't ever be having fun again if you don't get in the bloody car" Mr. Styles snares. Daisy isn't phased.

"I can have fun without you, Mr. Styles" Daisy teases. She places her butt on the hood of the citrus coloured car again and wraps her thin pale legs around Levi from behind. Her head rests on his shoulder and her hand is around his arm.

"If you're not in my car by the time I count to three you're in big trouble Daisy." Harry spits.

He starts counting immediately but Daisy doesn't care. She laughs sweetly and kisses Levi's cheek. She was happy he didn't talk to Harry, because she knew that if he did, he would be long gone.

"Three" Harry fumes and aggressively grabs ahold of her thin arm. She laughs. He throws her into the passenger seat and flips off Levi. He speeds off but isn't fast enough to stop Daisy from rolling down the window and blowing a kiss at Levi.