CHAPTER FOUR

Her pen is between her teeth, her skirt is exposing almost an inch of her bare bum with a tiny bit of white underwear. Long hair is sprawled onto her back and her feet brush against each other.

Her finger tips tap on her black journal, sometimes ripping a page out of it and then crumbling it up into a ball and throwing it into the bin. Daisy Moon then shoves the notebook to the side, a long with the pen and sits up on her bed.

The fluffy white bedspread is tickling her skin as she runs her hands through it whilst climbing over to the small baby blue radio that was placed on her window sill. She clicks pause and rests her head onto her hands while looking outside to the boring snow covered street.

No cars chasing by, no people walking their dogs, no old men crossing the street, and no sign of Mr. Styles.

The kind of affection that Daisy Moon and Mr. Styles shared was one of a kind.

The pair met through Daisy's father whom was friends with Mr. Styles.

Daisy Moon and her father were close, they'd do everything together and that's why if Mr. Styles invited him to dinner, surely Daisy would tag along. Maybe it was because her father knew her fear of being left alone, or just because he wanted to share all of his moments with his daughter, but she didn't care either way, she was happy to be around her father at all times.

Mr. Styles always was intrigued by Daisy Moon's beauty and intelligence even though she could be a daughter of his own. He invited his mate over a lot more, knowing there was a gorgeous added bonus coming along. Daisy Moon started to notice his affection towards her when during dinner he put his hand on her thigh, tugging at her skirt. She became obsessed with his touch and started visiting his house without her father and kissing this older man on the lips.

But he was bound to keep it a secret, forcing Daisy Moon to not even talk about him to her father, all in fear of him finding out about their visits to each other. That was also the reason why Mr. Styles had never put a single foot on their porch, he was scared of someone finding out.

Daisy Moon understood his fear, but didn't want to live with it. She wanted to hold his hand and go out to the movies together. But every time she'd bring the idea up he'd shake it off saying she was being ridiculous or idiotic.

"Daisy" Ethan storms into the room, Daisy Moon shocks up and turns to face him. His blonde hair is messy and his piercing blue eyes look a bit red with the usual bags underneath them. "I'm throwing a party tonight with me mates, since dad's out of town. You just have to stay in your room for a couple of hours" He grumbles and rubs his eye.

Daisy Moon isn't surprised as to why he's throwing a get together, but more so why she can't be seen on it, not that she has any interest in partying with his mates but still.

"On two conditions" She warns and Ethan sighs already, "one; I can invite a friend over, and two; I want a bottle of red wine." she confidently says and wiggles her eyebrows. Ethan mumbles a small 'fine' and exits her room.