CHAPTER SEVEN

"What's your favourite colour?" Harry's head is on Daisy's exposed stomach and she stares at the white ceiling.

She thinks for a couple of seconds and then says "baby blue". Harry looks up at her, "like your eyes" he says and moves her long hair out of her face.

Daisy sighs sweetly and slightly nods, after asking what his was. He thinks for a long time after saying "White" and then tugs a little bit at her white panties. She giggles and grabs his hand to hold. She places feather like kisses on his knuckles and then places his large hand around her neck.

Harry smiles to himself and flips over so he's now facing her.

"Whats your favourite thing about me?" He asks with a smirk on his face.

Daisy laughs and pinches his cheek. "Nothing" she whispers playfully. "Oh really? Absolutely nothing?" Harry plays along and towers over her little body. "Not even this?" He growls close to her ear and kisses around it. Daisy moans softly but then snaps back to their playful banter. "Not even that." She smirks and cups his cheeks.

They look in each others eyes, before Daisy Moon sticks her tongue out of her mouth and laughs. Harry laughs also, and then suddenly lets his body collide onto hers and he wraps his arms around her, so tight she can't move.

"Has anyone ever told you how cute you are, Mr. Styles?" Daisy whispers in his ear. He chuckles and then moves his hands from her back to her little bum, and pinches it.

She giggles and ruffles his hair around. A little yawn escapes from her lips and Harry catches notice of it. He stares at her and sees the slight bags under her eyes and how she's struggling to keep the baby blues open.

Without saying another word, Daisy closes her eyelids and Harry wraps the fluffy bed spread over their bodies, that are perfectly tied together. He shifts their positions so she's laying on top of his chest.