CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Daisy had given her innocence to Levi a week ago. She never really thought about it after it happened because she didn't think much went on.

He was kissing her and then lead them to his bed, where he groped her bum and pulled down her knickers.

Daisy was just kissing him back and occasionally pulling his hair. When he snatched her knickers from her ankles she smiled and thought of Mr. Styles. She secretly wished he was there but unable to stop them, so she could look at the expression of jealousy on his smug face.

She had placed her ankle on Levi's shoulder, completely exposing herself. His eyes were wide and he nervously grabbed Daisy's hips, pulling her closer to him.

She had giggled and traced her other foot down Levi's torso to his belt. "What do you want, sugar?" He had asked, trying to sound like mister big shot.

"I want it all" Daisy seductively whispered and Levi struggled to undo his belt and jeans. His hands were fumbling and he was a hot mess.

The actual sex wasn't a lot. He had hovered over her, with her leg still on his bare shoulder, and moved around. He was hissing in pain a couple of times which made Daisy question to herself what it would feel like to get kicked in the junk as a boy.

She didn't feel any pain like people had said girls usually feel. She wasn't sure why she had even thought about sex in the first place, when it really was not anything exceptionally great.

After he had groaned for something more than two minutes, Daisy sat up and kissed him. She then stood to her feet and grabbed her knickers from the floor. They shared their goodbyes and when Daisy got home she cried for the first time after Harry had left her.

She wasn't sure why she was crying, but she couldn't stop. Her feet carried her to her fathers bedroom where she got in on the empty side of the bed and eventually fell asleep.

Audrey and Mr. Styles acted like the love-crazed teenagers they used to be. Harry was kissing and hugging his wife more than ever and she wasn't complaining. Everything was great for them.

Daisy was angry. She wanted to talk to her brother but couldn't. He had gotten into a fair amount of fights and he ran off to the other side of London. Daisy's father was beginning to look more drained every day. Like there were big leeches on his neck, sucking the life out of him.

Daisy tried to cheer him up but nothing worked. She felt as if he didn't care that she was still there when Ethan was gone.

"I miss him" Daisy had confessed to Levi during one of their late night phone conversations. "Don't worry about him," he had replied, "he's got all the chicks he could dream of around him".

For some reason that didn't seem to be reassuring at all for Daisy. She knew he wasn't safe.