Chapter 9

Lorenzo's POV

It hurts me to see my love in pain, but she needed to learn her lesson. I warned her not to try anything otherwise there would be consequences, and she chose not to listen.

I watched as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

I felt so happy knowing that she was in my arms, I felt so complete.

I didn't care that I was holding her against her will, as long as she was by my side I was fine.

Soon after I found myself falling asleep as well. It was one of the best nights sleep I have ever gotten in a while.

Emma's POV

I woke up the next morning with my whole body in pain. I was in so much pain that I couldn't even move.

I felt breathing down my neck, I turned to the side and see Lorenzo cuddling into my neck.

I didn't dare move afraid that I would wake him. I just sat there staring at the ceiling.

He then shifts in his sleep slowly stirs awake.

" Morning baby " he says in a deep raspy voice.

I say nothing and just stare at the ceiling.

He gets up but not before kissing my forehead and walks to his washroom.

I hear the shower turn on and I slowly try to get up, key word, try. I end up failing miserably.

After about 20 minutes he walks out of the washroom. His hair is wet and his towel was hanging dangerously low.

I'm not gonna lie, he looked seriously fine. Water dripped down from his abs and from his hair. He looked like a whole snack.

' No stop Emma thing man kidnapped you ' I thought.

I didn't notice that I was staring until I heard him say " Like what you see " while smirking.

I just roll my eyes and turn the other way.

" Don't roll your eyes at me " He says before walking into his walk-in closet.

I just laid there thinking ' how can a man be so fine but yet so psychotic '

He then walked out of the closet with just sweatpants on. Grey sweatpants.

He had to have done that on purpose.

He walks over to a chair and sits on it.

" Come here " he says while patting his lap

I shake my head no and continued laying there.

" Do you want me to get the belt again sweetheart " he says

I immediately get up, ignoring the pain, and make my way towards him.

As soon as I am within arms length of him he pulls me by my waist and sets me down on his lap.

I try to wiggle out of his grasp but he just tightens his grip which makes me yelp.

" Stay still " he says

A few moments later a maid walks into the room carrying two trays of food. She set them down on the table and left.

He picks up a fork and tries to feed me.

" Open your mouth babygirl " he says as he brings the fork up to my mouth

I just comply and open my mouth. The food was actually pretty good so I wasn't complaining. I was too exhausted to put up a fight.