Chapter 27

Emma's POV

" REBECCA " I yell in terror.

The sight in front of me was horrifying. There Rebecca was, tied to a tree. Her left arm looked completely shattered, as well as he right leg. Her eye was busted. She looked completely recked.

" WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER YOU MONSTER" I yell through tears.

" I let my men beat her up, that's what I've done " Lorenzo says bluntly.

" W-what the FU*K IS WRONG WITH YOU. SHE DID NOTHING TO YOU " I yell in pure anger.

" She took you away from me babygirl " he says.

He's insane.

He's fu*king insane.

" And now she will suffer the consequences " he says snapping his finger.

As he snaps his finger two of his men appear beside Rebecca and start hitting her repeatedly.

" NO STOP, PLEASE. I WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD HER TO HELP ME. PLEASE HURT ME INSTEAD. " I yell frantically trying to get out of his hold.

" Uh uh uh sweetheart, you need to stay here and watch, besides your punishment will come later. " he says smiling.

Rebecca seems to wake up and screams bloody murder. And I couldn't do anything, Besides just standing here. Watching as she was being beaten to death.

All my screams and pleads fell deaf onto Lorenzo's ears.

After about 2 minutes Lorenzo yawns.

" This is getting boring now, lets end this shall we. " he says disinterested.

" W-what do you m-mean end this " I say stuttering due to my sniffling.

" I mean the finale of course " he says as a smile grows on him face.

He cant mean-no NO.

" No-NO PLEASE LORENZO IN BEGGING YOU" I say moving trying to get to Rebecca.

He tightens his grip.

" Stay still " he says warningly.

I ignore his words and continue to squirm.

I watch as one of the men walk towards Rebecca with a lighter and gasoline in his hand.

What the actual fu*k do they think their doing.

I then started to panic. He was going to kill the only person I had left. I can't let this happen.

" Lorenzo pleas-MPFMHHH" I was pleading until he put tap over my mouth. 

" Continue " he instructs.

The men walk to Rebecca and pour the gasoline all over her body.

I still scream and struggle, desperately trying to save my friend.

Before they were about to set her on fire, she spoke to me.

" Emma, m-make sure to get out o-of here ok ? I want you t-to be h-happy. I-I love you, it sucks that I c-can't be in you l-life anymore, but live on ok ? Don't forget about me o-or I'll haunt y-you " she says with a smile on her face.

As soon as she finished her sentence, the man threw the lighter at her body.

He body got consumed by the flames.