Chapter 25

Lorenzo's POV

" I said I love you Lorenzo " Emma says smiling at me.

I couldn't believe my ears, finally she feels the same way. 

I told her that we should have a drink to celebrate, she was so eager to go get the drinks. She looks so adorable begging like that.

I decided to change into more comfortable clothes.

I sat down on the bed waiting for Emma to return. She walked back into the room holding two glasses in her hand. She walks over to the bed and sit down beside me. She hands me the glass and I bring my glass to hers, clinking them together as a sign of a toast.

I watch as takes a sip of hers, she looked so beautiful. She started getting nervous, and asks me why I was not drinking the champagne. I decided to joke around with her. She just froze, shes so fu*king cute.

I tell her that I was just joking, and she takes a sigh of relief. I down the whole drink and felt tired. It was probably because I was out all day.

I pull Emma down with me as I lay down on the bed. I was telling her that I loved her but couldn't finish my sentence because I immediately blacked out.

***

" Boss.."

" Boss.."

" BOSS! " the person yells while shaking me.

" WHAT " I yell slapping the person's hands off of me.

" Sir, Emma escaped. " the person says

" Repeat that " I say getting up and walking towards the man.

" E-Emma escaped. " He says backing away.

I swiftly grab my gun and put it to his head.

" How " I say pushing the gun against his temple.

" L-last night sir, she said that y-you gave her permission to go for a walk sir " he spits out quickly.

" And why didn't you come ask me if I actually gave her permission you fool " I say pressing the gun even harder into his temple.

" b-because she threatened me- " he was saying but was cut off by a gun shot.

The man stares at the hole in my wall by his head.

" find her, if you don't I wont miss next time " I say walking back to my bed.

" Y-yes boss " he says scurrying out of my room.

I sat down on my bed picking up my phone checking the time, it was currently 7:35 am.

I checked my GPS tracker on Emmas phone.

" Ahh she's a smart one, she destroyed the phone " I say outloud.

And then check the security cameras outside of my house. I see that she got into someone's car. As I take a closer look and noticed that the car she got into was Dante's.

" Dante you fu*king bit*h. Just wait till I see you " I say throwing my phone against the wall.

I sat there on my bed deep in thought. How could she have snuck past me. Then it hit me. The drink.

She fu*king drugged me.

That explains why I blacked out.

" Oh babygirl you're gonna wish you've never done that " I say to myself chuckling darkly.

As soon as I was done saying that one of my men walked through the door.

" Boss we have a lead " he says.