Chapter 14

Within the 5 days Emma was gone..

Rebecca's POV

I was leaving work and I noticed that Emma didn't call me as usual, I found it kind of weird but I didn't really think anything of it because, she could have you been working or something.

When I got home she wasn't there either and again I didn't really think anything because she usually works late at night. So I just went to sleep as usual, but when I woke up the next morning she still wasn't home. That's when I started to get kind of worried.

I tried calling her phone but it went straight to voicemail, I was slowly starting to panic wondering where she was. Emma would sometimes work overnight, but she would always call me to tell me that she was.

Two days went by and I still haven't heard from her.

I then started contemplating whether I should go to the police. I decided to give her one more day and if she didn't call or turn up I was going to go to the police.

Another day past and still no word from Emma.

" Thats it I'm going to the police " I said to myself.

When I went to the police station I told them about Emma, and even described her facial features, but as soon as I described what she look like and said her last name they all went pale.

" Ok this is weird " I mumble to myself

I told them that she had been missing for three days, but they just turned me away and said that they couldn't help me, looking extremely frightened.

I started to panic wondering where the hell my bestfriend could be. The police were completely useless.

I decided to wait it out a little bit longer. I was hoping that she was ok and fine.

I went to school 2 days later and to my surprise there stood Emma.

I called her name and immediately hugged her.

I asked her where the hell she was and looked like she was thinking of an answer. ' Something is definitely wrong ' I thought

I noticed a handsome man standing beside her, he jumped into the conversation covering for her.

When he said that he was her cousin Immediately knew that something was wrong, Emma has zero family. Or at least she has zero family members that she talks to.

I told her to meet me in the washroom after her math class.

In the washroom she answers my questions but she doesn't answer verbally, so I caught on, she has definitely been kidnapped, or is in a bad situation.

I ask her if she needs help in a way that wasn't obvious, she probably had a microphone on her somewhere.

I am one of those bestfriends that pay attention, so I I knew instantly that something wasn't right.

I told her that I can help her, she clearly wants to get away from whatever it is that is troubling her.

I then leave the washroom leaving her standing in there by herself.

" Ok Rebecca we can do this, we have to help her " I say to myself.

Emma's POV

After giving myself a peptalk I leave the washroom.

I went back to the classroom and took my seat next to Dante. The rest of the class flew by as I'm staring off into space.' Can I really do this ' I thought.

I didn't really want to get Rebecca involved but then again she was my only other option out.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the bell indicating that school is over.

Me and Dante walk over to his car and get in. Before I could strap myself in, Dante grabs my hand.

" Em, do you remember the rules that Lorenzo told me to tell you this morning " he says frowning

" uh.. " I say

Sh*t I completely forgot about his stupid rules.

One of them was not to talk to boys.

Fu*k

" D-Dante, please don't tell him I completely forgot. Come on we're friends right ? " I say nervously.

"Don't worry Em, I don't plan on telling him, I told you already I don't want to see you get hurt " he says smiling.

I felt myself blush. Wow he actually cares for me.

I turn my head to look out the window so that he doesn't see my face beet red.

" Cute " he mumbles

" What did you say ? " I say not hearing what he said.

" Nothing. " he says starting the car

" Oh. Can we go get food ? " I say hopefully. 

" Sorry Em, but Lorenzo told me to get you home as soon as school was done. If it were just me I will totally go buy food right now, but I cant, I'm so sorry " he says

" N-no its ok " I say disappointed

The rest of the car ride was quiet.

30 minutes go by and we reach Lorenzo's house.

Me and Dante get out of the car and made our way to the front doors of the mansion.

As soon as we walked through the door as we were met with an very angry Lorenzo.

" Didn't I give you rules to follow " he says with his arms crossed over his chest.

My head immediately snaps towards Dante.

That. Fu*king. Snitch.

___________________________________

TYSM FOR 2K reads 💕 Im really happy that you guys like the story🥺