Chapter 23

5 Month's later...

Emma's POV

Over the last 5 month's I've managed to convince Lorenzo to let me go places, he even told the guards not to question my whereabouts.

Today was the day I was finally going to leave.

In the morning I gave Lorenzo a kiss on the cheek and said " Good morning ". He was so happy.

Don't worry I'll wash my face and lips with bleach once I'm gone.

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING can go wrong today. Everything has to be perfect.

After getting ready to go to school, I headed outside to Dante's car.

I feel butterflies in my stomach every time I see Dante. I frown when I see him this time though . Gosh I'm going to miss him.

" What's wrong beautiful ? " He says lifting up my chin to see my eyes.

I immediately smile.

" Dante I swear of you don't shut up " I say smacking his hand away.

Its become normal thing for Dante to say these random things. He calls me beautiful, weirdo, baby, crackhead, etc. Every name he's called me, made my heart skip a beat.

I honestly think I'm falling for hi-

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a slap on the side of my head.

" What was that for " I say rubbing my head

" I've been calling your name for the past 5 minutes and all you did was just stare at me. I mean I know I'm handsome, but that doesn't mean you have to stare. " He says putting a finger underneath his chin tilting his head up.

" Just drive and shut up you ape " I say crossing my hands over my chest.

" You know you love me " he says starting the car.

" And who lied to you Mr.Angelo " I stare at him raising my eyebrow slightly.
(Dante's last name)

" Whatever you say Ms.Smith. " he says smiling.

We get to school and I immediately look for Rebecca.

" Hey Rebecca " I say

" Hey Em. " she saying giving me a quick hug.

" Did you get the stuff I asked for ? " I say looking around just in case Dante was there.

" Yea, here. Don't use to much, you don't wanna kill him. " she says.

Ok here's what I asked for. I asked Rebecca to get me sleeping pills. I thought of a way to sneak out of the house, I was going to put sleeping pills in Lorenzo's drink, so when he falls asleep, I could leave smoothly. It was the perfect plan.

" Thanks. I'll text you once I used it so you could text me the location. I'll take one of his cars. " I say taking the pills from her hand.

" Ok good luck Em " She says walking away while waving at me.

" Im sure as hell gonna need it " I say turning around sighing.

I walk to my first class and take my seat next to Dante.

***

The rest of the day was a huge blur. I didn't attention to anything that my teachers were saying.

There was only two things on my mind. How this all was gonna go down, and Dante. He just stays on my mind.

We finally left school and went home. When Dante dropped me off he had the biggest frown on my face.