Chapter 17

Emma's POV

We go into the café and sit by the window. Dante was sitting in front of me while Lorenzo sat beside me.

We ordered our food and began eating. I ordered Waffles, eggs and bacon. While Lorenzo and Dante got sausages, french toast, with blueberries and strawberries.

While eating Dante kept trying to steal my bacon. So I got got up and smacked him upside his head.

No one steals my food.

I'd occasionally catch Lorenzo looking at me and Dante with a smile on his face.

Weirdo.

I still haven't forgiven Lorenzo for leaving me in the basement. Hell, I haven't forgiven him for anything he's done to me. I just move on in hopes that he wouldn't do it again.

After we finished eating, we left the café to go back to his mansion.

Sadly Dante had to leave, so I was left alone with the psychopath. And no the maids and guards don't count, they were literally mindless zombies.

I just sat on the bed staring off into space, not wanting to talk to him.

I could feel him staring holes into my head, but I just ignored him.

" Hey " he says

I just turn my head and stare at him.

" I'm really sorry for what I did yesterday, and I really want to make it up to you "

I raise my eyebrow and stare at him.

Is he serious ? Make it up to me ? The only way he could make it up to me is if he let me go, and left me alone for good.

" I'm gonna take you somewhere so get dressed- oh and bring a jacket too " he says before leaving the room.

I sigh and get up.

Lets just get this over with.

I go into the closet and take out a pair of black ripped jeans, with a graphic long sleeve teeshirt, along with a black jean jacket.

^ her fit

^ her fit

I changed into the fit and headed downstairs.

I was met with a casual looking Lorenzo. He was wearing a pair of gray sweatpants, with a white tee-shirt, along with a light washed jean jacket.

" Ready to go ? " he says smiling at me.

I just roll my eyes and nod my head.

" Don't roll your eyes at me Emma " he says raising his eyebrow slightly.

" Or what ? You gonna lock me in the basement again ? " I say testing him.

His face softens a bit and he says " No lets just go "

He grabs my hand softly and leads me towards his car.

Thats new.

We get in the car and he starts driving.

" where are we going " I ask with my arms crossed over my chest while staring out the window.

" You'll see " He says with a wide smile on his face

I just sigh and continue looking out the window.

After about 5 more minutes of driving I ask " Are we there yet "

" No " he says still looking at the road.

" Are we there yet now ? " I ask again

" No, I told you that 2 minutes ago " He says laughing a bit.

Im getting really bored.

Where the hell is he taking me.

I look out the window and see a huge Ferris Wheele.

I gasp in excitement.

" We're here now " he says parking the car.

As soon as he parks the car I run out.

I grab his hand and run towards the entrance.

" COME ON ! " I yell.

" Okok I'm coming " he chuckles.

We enter the amusement park, and I immediately run towards the tallest rollercoaster.

" LETS GO ON THIS ONE " I shout

" Hell no I'm not going on that " he says standing still.

" Awww is Mr.Kidnapper afraid of rollercoasters " I say with puppy dog eyes.

With that he takes my hand and leads us to the ride.

We got on and the ride started.

The ride was soon over and we got off.

" That was the best ride of my life ! " I say throwing my hands in the air in excitement.

" Yea I'm never going on that again " Lorenzo says holding his stomach.

" Ahaha you should've seen your face! You looked so scared " I say laughing.

" Thats because it I was scared, who in there right mind rides these things " He says staring at me.

" I do " I say grabbing his hand leading him to another ride.

After 7 more rides I got hungry.

We bought pizzas and sat down at a bench.

I noticed that there wasn't any people around.

" I bought the whole park " he says as if he could read my mind.

I made a ' O ' shape with my mouth and continued to eat my pizza.

After we were done eating, it was pretty late, but I wanted to go on another ride.

I decided to go on the Ferris Wheele.

We got into the seats and enjoyed the ride.

Lorenzo sat in front of me. I just stared at him thinking.

" Why did you have to kidnap me ? " I ask staring into his eyes.

" Because you're mine, and I love you " He says.

" So you couldn't have asked me out like a normal person ? " I say

" I don't take rejection well " he says.

He gets up and sits next to me grabbing my hand, holding it in his.

" listen Emma, we could be happy if you just accept my love for you " he says looking into my eyes.

I just sat there, at a lose for words.

How the hell am I supposed to answer that.

I just stared at him.

After a few minutes of staring, the ride was finally over. We got off the Ferris Wheele and started to make our way out of the amusement park.

We reach his car and go in. The car ride home was silent. I looked out the window thinking about what happened today.

I actually had fun with him.

We reached home, I took a shower and got into bed. Soon after Lorenzo joined me and we just laid there.

He soon turned off the lights and pulled into his chest.

" Think about what I said il mio amore " he says as he kissed my forehead.

Heh hell no.

___________________________________
TYSM FOR 5 K READS 💕💕💕 IM VERY THANKFULLL🥺🥺❤️ enjoy the chapter🥰