Chapter 10

Lorenzo's POV

I had to leave to deal with some ' business '. Apparently there was a spy amongst my men, and they caught him. So I went to go pay him a little visit.

I arrive at my warehouse to see him tied to a chair.

" Well well well, what do we have here " I say amused.

It was Daniel, one of my trusted guys whom I brought everywhere.

It really be your own people.

" Well Daniel, care to tell me why you're spying on me ? " I say kneeling down so we could make eye contact.

" I-I..Uhm..Lorenzo-" he stutters to finish his sentence but I cut them off.

" it's Mr.Cortello to you " I say giving him a death glare

He gulps and looks down.

I grab grab his leg forcing him to look up at me.

" Look at me when I'm talking "

" sorry sir " he says tears start to form in his eyes.

" Now, tell me who sent you "

" Please sir, I-I cant, He s-said he'll kill my family if I didnt help him " he says pleading

" I don't give a fu*k about your family, now I'm going to ask you again, Who. Sent. You " I say tightening my grip around his neck

" I don't know his name b-but he was the leader if the Russian Mafia " he says

I let go of his neck. ' Its always the fu*king Russians ' I thought.

I look at Daniel one more time, then turned around to walk out the warehouse. But before I left, I turned around and said " Kill Him "

I show no mercy to traitors.

I heard Daniel screaming begging me not to do this but I had already shut the door.

2 gunshots went off and the screaming stopped.

I make my way to my car and sat down. I pull out my phone to check the surveillance cameras in my house.

I put on the living room cameras and turn on the microphone to hear audio.

I watch as my babygirl and Dante sit in the living room just playing 21 questions.

I learned new things about her, like how she loved to draw. I made a mental note to go and buy her some art supplies.

My mood immediately changed when I heard her ask Dante if he could help her escape. I was infuriated. Sure she called me insane, but I didn't care because it was the truth. I was insane for get.

She still thinks that she can escapes me, and that enrages me.

I turn my car on and drove to my house.

I got home and burst through the doors, I scared some of the maids, one of them even dropped some plates, but I was to upset at Emma to even care. Usually when they broke a plate or anything that was mine, Id just fire them.

I storm up the stairs and burst through my bedroom doors. Emma slightly flinches at this action, and stares at me in confusion.

" So you want to ask my own bestfriend to help you escape hmm ? " I say smirking darkly

Emma's POV

" So you want to ask my own bestfriend to help you escape hmm ? "

My heart sank to my ass.

Of course he would have camera's in his house, I dont know why I didn't think he had any.

Im definitely in for it now.

I start to tremble in fear. He notices, and his face softens a bit.

He walks towards me, and I start backing up, afraid that he was going to use the gelt on me again.

I back up until my back huts the headboard of the bed. By this time he was on the bed, right in front of me, staring me down.

What he did next shocked me, I expected a slap, but instead he pulled me into a warm hug.

" Dont do it again " he says whispering into my ear.

I looked at him in confusion. Is he ok ? Does he have a fever ? I kept asking myself.

He then gives me kisses on my forehead, then my cheeks, and tries to kiss my lips but I turn my head the other way, not wanting to kiss him. Im not going to lie the kisses felt kinda nice, but again he was my kidnapper so.

" Dont turn away from me love " he whispers into my ear again, this time his voice was darker and richer.

I felt heat rush to my cheeks, and I look down not wanting him to see.

He chuckles and says " Go wash up, and come lay down and sleep "

I just simply nod my head and head to the washroom.

I lock the door and slide down the wall. I bring my head to my knees and sigh ' what am I going to do ' i say to myself.

I then get up and head into the shower. I wash my hair and body. I put on a pair of sweatpants and a oversized hoodie.

I get out of the washroom, and see a sleeping Lorenzo on the bed.

He's so handsome. What no! Emma no he kidnapped you get it together.

I walk over the couch, and laid down on it.

I didn't want to sleep next to him so I chose to sleep on the couch.

...

" You dont listen do you " a voice says laced with agitation

My eyes immediately snap open

Shit..

___________________________________

A/N

I may not upload a chapter tomorrow, bc im really busy so sorry😭😭😭 I'll be making a character description chapter aswell showing a picture of the characters. But anyways enjoy your week🥰