006

Chapter 6: Blue payback

{S.O.B}

I could see Remus did not like what James said. But he didn't seem to want to talk about it, so I dropped it. I like Lexi, she is a strong one, and I feel like she has been through a lot. She seems like the type that has a hard warming up to people. And she certainly showed her other, more tough side when she stood up to Mason. Prick.

Davina is fun too, a bit more quiet, but fun. Peter seems to have taken a liking to her. James hasn't even really noticed that, but me and Remus definetly have. Peter wouldn't stop smiling when she sat with us. I had a good feeling about tomorrow, something was going to happen, and people would be cheered up.

I am no psychic, but I have a strong feeling. Yeah, let's call it that.

{L.A.M}
(The thick letters were written by her grandfather)

Hello Lex,

Sorry that you are just hearing from us now. But your grandfather has been a little sick and he insisted on writing a letter to you together.

I did, your grams didn't want to wait but I hid all the paper we had.

Yes, and now asshole has forgotten where he put it, and that is why you are reading this on the back of the letter you send us.

I am not an asshole.

He is, now, we are glad you and Davina are doing well. How are classes so far? Any boy trouble yet?

And green hair? How did they pull that off? I want to learn that. Maybe we can 'accidentally' turn your grams' hair red. She'd rock it.

From your amazing, awesome, and cool grandparents, Amirah and Matteo.

If only they knew about the boy trouble. About those boys, one of them walked by when I was about to exit the common room for breakfast. I grabbed him by the wrist. "How exactly did you get in here?" I asked James. "And you." I added when Sirius came from behind him. "We're looking for Wormtail, seen him wander around?" Then the third boy, Remus, asked.

"First, not in here I didn't. And second, why would he be in here? Now go before someone rats you out, that someone, being me."

"Why does she always have to be so mean." James whined. "Oh don't be a baby Prongs." Remus said. I slipped a small wink at him, and ran after Davina. I looked back once more and saw Remus looking away from both his friends, who looked ready to question him. This will be fun.

-

I always reread my letters from my grandparents whenever I had the sudden urge to smile or laugh. Even on paper, their bantering was amusing. "Lexiiii! Are you done reading that letter! We need to make plans!" Davina grunted. "Fine, Solandis. What did you have in mind? And get that evil smirk of your face." She laughed and pulled out a piece of parchment. "So, this is what I had in mind." She started.

-

So how exactly will we get them in the right place?" I asked the way too exited Davina. She didn't respond and just sat down in front of the Gryffindor common room. I sat down next to her, waiting for her to say something. She stared up at the door and completely ignored me. "Did you figure out the password of something? If you did, why not say it? Are we waiting for someone to open it and simply let us in?"