008

Chapter 8: Drown me

{L.A.M}

"So which of those beds is yours?" I said as I looked around the room. Temporary paint one one of the walls, and red curtains around the beds instead of the yellow I was used to. Clothes everywhere and a pair of green converse keeping the bathroom door from closing. "Are those Remus'? He always walks on converse, doesn't he? How many pairs does he even have?" I asked, eyes staring at the ceiling. "James?"

I turned around and he still stood there, -with for some reason- his eyes full of suprise. "Hello?" I waved my hand before his eyes and he blinked. "I was just looking around what are yoh so suprised about?"

"Erm, I. . . It just suprised me you asked. . . You know. . ."

"No James I don't you idiot."

"You asked which one of those was. . . mine." I broke out in soft laughter. I hit his shoulder softly and said, "I'm not trying to get in bed with you, you moran. I just think it will be hard to sqeeze both of us on that chair." pointing at the chair standing by a messy desk.

"Oh! Okay, good. Great, even. That one." I took my nose in between two fingers at the height of my eyes and shook my head with closed eyes. Oh James.

"So, Transfiguration." I turn the pages of his book while he was still standing by the door. I pretended I didn't notice and waited for him to sit down as well.

"Is there any perticular subject you wanted to discuss?" I asked him as he was seated next to me looking into the book aswell. "Well, yeah. I think that Lily- wait you mean Transfiguration right?" I nod. "But if there is something you need to get of your chest, you can tell me."

"Okay so, you know how I've been telling everyone I am head over heels for Lily since first year? I think I'm over it, not over her, but over the contant reaching for something that is impossible to reach. I'm done making an effort for someone who is never going to give me what I deserve."

"Then what do you believe you deserve James?" I ask him, feeling sorry for him. This boy has been -not chasing but- wanting something for years only to realise he can't have it.

"Someone who will show me they care. Show me that they would put in just as much effort as they need to, because I am what they want." I pat his back. "You do deserve that. But you can't have it until you leave her behind you. You need to move on James, find someone who is just as crazy about you, as you about them."

"Wise words from the attractive Hufflepuff, huh?" Sounded, coming from Sirius. "Wise words indeed." Remus added. "You have three chances to guess where Peter is."

"I only need one, my dorm." Everyone looked confused, even Remus. "Because it's Davina's dorm aswell?" They all seemed to understand what I was saying and James looked discusted. "Oh James don't pretend that if you weren't all over Lily you wouldn't hook up with Solandis, she's hot."

"Are you sure you think she is Sirius?" He looked at me a hundred percent oblivious. "Nevermind."

"I'd rather hook up with Lexi,don't tell Davina that." Remus winked. I just forced a small smile onto my face. Everyone seemed to get it was just a joke but the playflirting with me and Remus has too stop. He's so blinded by his fake flirting with girls he doesn't see how he really feels.

I heard ticking sounds on the glass windows and looked outside.

{J.F.P}

Without so much as a word Lexi ran out of the room, dragging us with her. Down the stairs, through the common room filled with students, down even more stairs and through corridors. She didn't stop until we had reached the courtyard. There was no student to be seen and she walked into the rain, eyes closed, face pointing to the sky. "Come on! It feels amazing." Before I could say "Come on guys" they were both already soaked. I ran in too and let the water drown me.

Word count: 750

I know it is really short, but I wanted to tell you guys that there will be less updates in a week

I know it is really short, but I wanted to tell you guys that there will be less updates in a week. School has started again for me last week and things will be hard this year. Thanks for understanding.