chapter 4.

POV *Mikey*
~
Today is the day. We are going home. Back to Australia, where all the memories of childhood remain. Yesterday we went around the city to see the sites. It wasn't as exciting as I thought it was going to be, considering I thought about Emelia the whole day. But today, today i might get to talk to her.

We get up, out if bed, at 2:00 in the morning, our flight home leaves at 2:30. I hate how early it is. the sun isn't even up yet.

We walk outside into the darkness carrying all of our luggage. It's quiet. We hop into a black escalade and a driver takes us to the airport.
(half way to Australia)
Only a few hours. I tell myself. The girl I love is only a few hours away. I try to hold the excitement in, because I am also scared my shyness will overcome me and I will not be able to see her or talk to her. I just want to fckin see her. I haven't seen her since the end of year 10.
I think of what will happen when I just appear at her door step. A few friends back home have told me that her parents left a few years ago... When I heard that news it made me think of her even more. I miss her. Ashton told me before that she is not worth my time. But I can't listen to him.
The plane is weirdly quiet. Only a few whispers here and there. I slowly take out my headphones from my small duffle bag that I kept on my lap the whole flight. I pull out my IPhone and plug in the headphones. The first song that plays: Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran. my favorite. this song always makes me think of Emelia. Everything makes me think is her. It's peculiar.

(In Australia)
The plane takes 10 minutes to finally land and show the sign that means you can take off your seatbelt. "Michael, 87 Washington Road." Luke says to me with a smirk. I look down at my feet and smile. That's her address. That's where I am heading, before I do anything else. Ashton calls a taxi for all of us. The taxi drops me off on Washington Road and drops Luke, Calum, and Ashton at the local restaurant.

I walk up the front steps leading to a light blue house with brown shutters and a white double door. I knocked loudly and stood waiting.

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was a little short. I'm sorry
-S