Chapter 4: Children and Kidnapping

Queen Elizabeth's POV

Location: Combined AL/CA Pacific Base

Date: March 18th, 2064

It was early in the morning and Queen Elizabeth was taking a stroll through the base.  No one was up yet, so she was able to enjoy her time with her sister Warspite, and she felt like nothing could sour her mood.  Up ahead of her, she could see one of the school buildings.  As she continued to move forward, two figures came out of the building, both with many tails behind them.  Queen Elizabeth's happy mood soon turned to irritation, but decided to continue walking forward.  As the two groups passed each other, the little queen came up with an idea.  Giving a sideways glance at the two Sakura foxes, she decided to give them a verbal prodding.

Q.E.: Amazing.  I thought the Commander would have scrapped you after you threatened to kill him.  I would have if I was in his position.

Kaga turned around, ready to fight, but Akagi continued walking.

Akagi: Kaga, we don't have time to fight with her.

Kaga: But dear sister, she insulted us.  If we turn our backs to her, our honor will forever be tarnished.

Akagi stopped, the turned around.  Queen Elizabeth began smiling, waiting for the fight she knew Akagi wanted.  What came next, however, left her speechless.

Akagi: Our honor is already tarnished, due to what we did four years ago.  Turning our backs to her means nothing compared to that.  Besides, we have that promise that the Commander said that he is willing to keep.  I am not willing to enter a fight with her majesty and lose the chance to have our dreams fulfilled.  To see him succeed  where I failed may sting a bit, but I'm still not taking this chance for granted.

Kaga seemed to want to say something else, both to her sister and the queen of the Royal Navy, but decided against it.

Kaga: Of course, dear sister Akagi.  I will do as you wish.

Akagi nodded as she began walking again

Akagi: I'm happy to hear that.  Now come along Kaga, Commander Davidson is waiting for us.

Kaga gave one final glare at the two Royal Navy battleships before following her sister.  Elizabeth couldn't find her voice for a good minute until after the two Sakura carriers had left her sight.  She looked at her sister, who was just as dumbfounded at the interaction between the two groups.  By the time Elizabeth was able to speak again, she had one question on her lips.

Q.E.: Commander, what exactly did you promise them that they would willingly not enter a verbal battle with me?

Insert Opening Theme Here

Eric's POV

Location: Combined AL/CA Pacific Base

Date: March 19th, 2064

Eric was running around his office, feeling stress piling on him, as he tried finding the paperwork that he needed.  Over by the secretary desk, Z23 was watching in both amusement and exasperation at Eric's antics.  He knew that he was falling behind, but he couldn't find a way to catch back up.  He was almost at his wits end when Z23 finally spoke up.

Z23: Commander, will you please slow down.  If you move too fast, you mess up more.

Eric shook his head, as he began looking in his bookshelf, finally getting desperate.