Chapter 10: Hidden Dangers

Alright, everyone.  This chapter, for the first time, is taking a part of the actual game and incorporating it here in the story.  It is the Hololive collab event.  For the long time veterans, you already know it, but for those who are new to Azur Lane and those that aren't part of the community, this is for you.  The story begins when some of the girls from Hololive JP are transported into a mirror sea.  At the same time, multiple girls from Azur Lane are sucked into the mirror sea.  As the two groups meet up, another girl, Purifier, one of the Siren Advisors, appears and helps them find a way to destroy the mirror sea, but she has lost her memories and is renamed Purity.  They also find out that Tester Beta, another Siren Advisor, is also trapped in the sea, and lost her memories as well, but is trying to take control of the mirror sea.  As they make their way to the control system, they have to face different bosses, all clones of the Hololive girls.  In the end, they defeat them.  This is where we begin this chapter.  Have fun.

Ayanami's POV

Location: Corrupted mirror sea, somewhere in the Pacific

Date: Unknown

Time: Unknown

BOOM!

As the headquarters of Hololive blew up, Ayanami looked around at the friends she had around her.  Laffey, Javelin, and Z23, her friends for a few years; Zuikaku and Kawakaze, comrades in arms from the Sakura Empire and part of Eric's fleet; Sora Tokino, Mio Ookami, Fubuki Shirakami, Shion Murasaki, Ayame Nakiri, and Matsuri Natsuiro, the girls of Hololive, who somehow came from their own world, but were trapped in this mirror sea; and lastly Purity, a Siren Advisor who lost her memory about being a Siren and who she actually is, but who still seemed to remember certain things about her time while she was one.  The group just watched as pieces of the building started to fall back to the ground, but a question still lingered among the group.

Shirakami: We managed to defeat them, but.....

Tokino: We still don't know how to get home.

Javelin looked at her Hololive friends with her ever cheerful smile.

Javelin: Don't worry, I'm sure the Commander would be willing to help you girls make it home.  He is a very kind person and willing to help anyone that arrives at the port and wants his help.

Zuikaku began looking around the mirror sea, confusion written all over her face.

Zuikaku: Speaking of getting home, shouldn't we have gotten a way back home by now?  We destroyed the control device for this place, but I don't see a way home.

Almost as if on cue, a portal opened up in front of the group, leading to what looked like the world Ayanami and the rest of her ship girl companions recognized.  Then they heard another portal open up behind them.  They all turned to look at the opened portal, and found another portal opening up at that precise moment.  Then another one began forming, as a Rook-class Siren battleship began to exit the first portal.  More and more portals began to form, which allowed more and more Siren ships, ranging from Pawn-class destroyers to Queen-class Carriers and everything in between.

Purity: Everyone, get through the portal!  I will hold them off, at least for a while!

Ayanami looked at the Siren turned ally and got closer to her.

Ayanami: You are our friend.  I am not leaving you behind.

Purity looked at the Sakura destroyer and stood in front of her and the incoming fleet.

Purity: Go!  I can feel myself reconnecting to the system that the Sirens use.  I know who I am and what I am.  But, before they can fully take control of me....