Baby Lucas, Big Sis Gallrin

Inspired by an incorrect quote.
I'm obsessed with Lucas one-shot's

It was a normal day on the island of Divinus Magia. Well it was. Until...

Everyone was in the guild hall, drinking, talking. Normal things. That was until a random bottle flew out of nowhere and smashing into Lucas. It broke and the liquid it contained got all over Lucas. Of course no one even thought to question where the bottle came from because that's the kind of world this is. Everyone freaked out as Lucas began to shrink. Soon enough he looked to be about five or seven in age. Suddenly a figure appeared beside him. Blake who was beside him and yelled as the figure fell into her. Ritchie tensed, prepared for a battle, immediately guessing who the figure was from her appearance. Her deep blue hair with streaks of light blue, golden eyes, and dark skin. She resembles the form that Lucas takes when he enters his god form. The mysterious figure was his god, Gallrin. She groaned. "What the hell just happened?" She asked no one in particular. The younger Lucas looked up at her. Gallrin looked back at him. Then a look of dread crossed her face. "Oh, no. Are you serious?" She asked. "Gallrin. How are you..." He started, figuring she would know the rest of the question. She sighed. "I have no idea. But I assume it has something to do with...this." She said, gesturing to Lucas. Lucas giggled. "Big Sis!" He exclaimed. Shocked silence. No one knew what to say about that. Lucas just called the God that basically ruined his life 'Big Sis'. I would be shocked too. Lucas frowned, confused by what was happening. Suddenly he started to cry. Most people panicked, having no experience in taking care of a child. Gallrin sighed. She carefully picked up the crying Lucas, cradling him in her arms. He slowly came to a stop. Cuddling into her. After a long time of silence everyone realized he was asleep. "Uhm. Can someone explain why my boyfriend is a child?!" She asked, clearly confused by the situation. "Well, some mysterious force threw a potion at him. A normal occurrence." David explained. Blake sighed. "Since when is this a normal occurrence??" She questioned, concerned for her boyfriend. "Since always." Gallrin chimed in. "You'll get used to it eventually. Don't worry." Ritchie assured her. Blake sighed, excepting defeat. "Anyway's, you guys better find a way to fix this." Gallrin stated, strangely upset. "Oh yeah. Can we talk about why he called you 'Big Sis'?" Blake asked the god. "Yeah! What was that about?" Brandon asked. Gallrin sighed. "It's what he used to call me. We used to be pretty close..." she explained. The room became quite, no one wanted to really say why they weren't so close anymore. "But seriously, please fix this." She pleaded. Ritchie nodded. "We'll see what we can do." Ritchie said. "I'll go ask Master Boshi about it!" David exclaimed before running off, his son following closely behind. "I guess I'll ask around." Kit said before also leaving. "We'll go look through some books." Brandon said. Then he left, dragging his brother with him. Now it was just Gallrin, Blake, and the young Lucas. There was an awkward silence. This wasn't the first time they met of course. But it was strange for Lucas' girlfriend and the one that basically ruined his life to be here face to face. Especially after learning the Lucas used to see Gallrin as a sort of sister as he said. Lucas giggled. "Big Sis?" He asked to get Gallrins attention. She hummed, looking down at the little boy. "What is it dear?" She asked softly. Lucas smiled widely. "Can we play?" He asked. Gallrin looked to Blake with a questioning look. "I don't know. What do you think?" She asked Blake. Blake looked at Lucas, he gave her his best puppy dog eyes. Blake couldn't say no to that face. She sighed. "Fine! What do you want to play?" She asked. "Hide and Seek!" He exclaimed. Blake smiled. "Okay. You and Gallrin go hide and I'll find you." She said. Lucas smiled. "Okay!" He agreed. Gallrin than sat him on the floor and he immediately ran off. Gallrin followed soon after. Blake covered her eyes and started counting.

After slowly counting to ten seconds Blake removed her hands from her eyes. She decided to look in the direction the two ran off first.

After walking for a few minutes she heard a giggle from above. She looked up to see the two. Gallrin was balanced on a sign with Lucas in her arms. She jumped down, slowly coming down to the ground and landing with grace. Lucas giggled. "You found us!" He exclaimed. Blake smiled. "Yeah! No we have to go back." She said.

When the re-entered the dining hall of the guild they saw that everyone who was there before was back. "Sorry. Lucas wanted to play hide and seek." Blake apologized. Richie shrugged. "It's fine. We were able to get the cure." Richie explained. Blake smiled. "That's great!" She exclaimed happily. Gallrin went over to Brandon who had a vile in his hands. He slowly poured the liquid in the vial on Lucas. Gallrin then put Lucas on the floor. Suddenly Gallrin wasn't there anymore and Lucas began to become taller. Soon enough he was back to normal. He blinked, looking confused. "Why am I on the floor?" He asked. David giggled. "You were a child!" He answered. Blake punches him in the arm. "Don't be mean!" She scolded him. This time it was Lucas' turn to giggle. Ritchie sighed. "Basically you got hit with a potion that not only turned you into a child, but split your god off from you." Ritchie explained to Lucas. Lucas frowned at the mention of his god. "Oh..." he said, trialing off. "Don't worry, she didn't do anything." Brandon assured Lucas. He nodded but still didn't look okay. "Lucas? Is something wrong?" Blake asked. Lucas was silent. "Ooo, does it have to do with 'Big Sis'~" David teased in a mocking tone. Lucas stiffened. He sighed. "I'm leaving." He said, getting up from the floor. "If you need me I'll be in my pool." He said before walking off. David frowned. "Was it something I said?" He asked.

-To Be Continued-

U-U I would like to think that Lucas and Gallrin have a beautiful sibling relationship.