The Deal

Part two to 'Michael and the untrustworthy protector'

Nix's Pov:

Nix: I finally found Michael, he was poking the water? I went up to him and cleared my throat to inform him of my presence. He turned away from the water and towards me.

Michael: "Oh hi there, what's your name."

Nix: He definitely seemed more energetic and even childish then from what I heard about him. "Oh, I'm Nix." I responded, putting on a fake smile.(Hi just realized they already met but this is my story so, yeah)

Michael: "Oh, hello Nix, is there anything I can help you with?"

Nix: "Why yes actually. I'm in need of some information." He looked at me in a curious manner

Michael: "What kind of information?"

Nix: "Oh, just some stuff about the other guilds and their members, relationships, strengths, weaknesses." 

Michael: "hmm, I don't know everything but I can try."

Nix: "Oh, hmmm, do you know anything about the water boy, Lucas was it." 

Michael: "hmm, I know he hangs around David and his Plant child, obviously he'd have an advantage over a fire mage. he'd also have an advantage over a Dragon slayer, as a god slayer. I heard from the shadows that the seal thing that was keeping his god from taking control is broken if that means anything."

Nix: I have to admit I was a little surprised when he gave me so much information. "Well that's a a lot.... so, do you think he has a chance of turning to the darkside?" He looked around for a bit before answering.

Michael: "Well I can sense a strong darkness in him, I'd say he'd only need one more push to be consumed by that darkness."

Nix: "heh, well then, could I ask a favor of you?" he nodded as a yes. "could you...I don't know...provide that push?"

Michael: "I don't know..."

Nix: he looked like he was struggling to keep from agreeing. "Oh come now, It'll be fun." His eyes lit up and I could tell what his answer was.

Michael: "Well then, I guess we have a deal then Mr. Nix."

Nix: "heh, indeed we do." 

~to Be Continued~

._. oh nu