Jakey Meets Jupiter

A/N: Wow, Thats a lot of views T'T

Jakey's Pov:

Jakey: I was walking through Alantide with Oliver by my side. It was a quite night, a slight breeze blew the hair from my face. I was startled by a small sound, I jumped a bit, nervous as always. "I'm J-Just being paranoid." I laugh, looking at Oliver.

Jakey: I continued walking, but was stopped by a pair of strong arms, wrapping around my waist. "Epppp..." I squealed at the sudden contact.

???: "Soo...You're the weakling time mage that the fool befriended."

Jakey: I stopped my struggles to get out of the mysterious person's grasp when he called me a weakling. I look down at the ground, knowing that this guy was right.

???: "Well, you're a weakling now, but I could help you get stronger."

Jakey: I perked up a bit at the thought to getting stronger, maybe getting stronger will help me remember my past, and help me figure out what those strange dreams are about. "I-um, why would you do that?"

???: "Although I already have a time mage on my side, with proper training you'd make a good allie, plus your easy to manipulate."

Jakey: I looked down again when he said I was easy to manipulate. "Can I ask your name then?"

???: "Oh, It's Jupiter."

Jakey: "Jupiter..." I recognized the name, from both Brandon and...somewhere else, tho I can't remember where. "Wait...your...." Jupiter giggled a bit as I realized who he was.

Jupiter: "Yes, I'm Jupiter, the devil that gave Brandon his powers, the fool let me take over during our fight last year."

Jakey: "I see..." I was hurt, my friend had been possesed by this monster.

Jupiter: "So...will you join me?"

Jakey: I gathered all my courage. "I'm sorry, I can't do that."

Jupiter: "Oh?"

Jakey: "I want to get stronger, but I want to do it on my own." He chuckled a bit.

Jupiter: "Very well, the offer still stands, if you ever change your mind. oh, and, don't tell anyone about this."

Jakey: I nodded. "I won't."

Jupiter: "Well, I'll leave you be then.."

Jakey: Jupiter released me and teleported away. "To get stronger..." I looked down at Oliver, who, for some reason, didn't even do anything in that entire time. "Well, that was interesting."

~To be Continued, maybe~