Characters

Name: Willow LovegoodAge:22Magic: Mercury make magic: Willow uses this magic attribute to generate and manipulate mercuryMark- black- right shoulder blade Personality and family life: Her father and Mother both were in the fairytail guild so she g...

Age:22
Magic: Mercury make magic: Willow uses this magic attribute to generate and manipulate mercury
Mark- black- right shoulder blade
Personality and family life: Her father and Mother both were in the fairytail guild so she grew up with her best friend laxus. At the age of 7 she went on a mission with her mother that ended with the death of her mother and the realization she had a natural talent for Mercury- make magic. Which meant her dad needed to send her away to train with a friend of his who was a master at Mercury-Make Magic.
The story will start with her coming back the guild. But after the intro it will skip to the first season in which she is 22 and a S class wizard.

Name: Luca Evans
Age:21
Magic: celestial wizard- his keys are the black bulls from black clover (look them up if you want to know each ability) and Meowth who is his companion since birth.

Name: Luca Evans Age:21Magic: celestial wizard- his keys are the black bulls from black clover (look them up if you want to know each ability) and Meowth who is his companion since birth

Mark: yellow- left shoulder blade
Personality and family: Luca never knew his family so he had to learn magic by himself. But he felt a calling to celestial keys and joined Fairytail at the age of 10. He is carefree and best friends with willow. They formed a team that could rival the thunder Legion even tho he has a crush on freed.

Name:Sosuke Lockster
Age:19
Magic: He uses Storm magic .
Mark: Dark Blue-neck Right side
Personality and background: Sosuke is Juvia's brother that got lost one day and found a strong new master. Who brought him to fairytail to grow more. Where you can guess him and natsu fought for attention. Now he is a strong and independent person who doesn't know he has a sister.

Name: Ebony  Fullbuster
Age: 18/ 26 post time skip
Magic: Nature magic and healing
Mark- Dark green- left side of neck
Personality and Background- Ebony grew up with her twin brother gray. She didn't know what to do when her parents died
, she was separated from her twin brother and met her master that taught her healing magic. Her master took her to fairytail where she was once reunited with her brother. A little time passed from when she joined Fairytail she meet Willow, Luca and Sosuke and they eventually formed their group.

 A little time passed from when she joined Fairytail she meet Willow, Luca and Sosuke and they eventually formed their group

Name: Juliet Conbolt
Age: pre time skip- 12/ post time skip- 19
Magic: She has earth magic that she can evolve.
Mark- Black on left shoulder
Personality and Background: Growing up in the fairytail guild she knew about family and the great things she can do with the people she loves. But after everyone gets stuck on tenrou she leaves to a bigger guild to help pay off fairytails debt but she never thought she would find love.

Name: Kasumi Miya
Age : pre time skip - 12/post- 19
Magic: she is a requip mage like erza
Mark- black on left shoulder blade (to be like her idol)
Personality and background: Kasumi idolized fairytail growing up mostly Willow so she swore to join the guild that seemed close. And when she was old enough she joined Lamia Scale.