Chapter 5

Previously on fairytail..... the Cristina stopped an attack on the guild of Caitshelter thanks to members of lamia scale, blue Pegasus, and fairytail guilds.
Willows pov
As the Cristina fell we decided to lay down.
"Lyon can you get up?" I ask
"No my body has no energy at all."
"Good me too." I say breathing.
A few minutes later Nirvana was destroyed but we were too far away to go see our comrades.
"We were going to head toward the Caitshelter guild as the blue Pegasus Boys go to Master bobs place to change." Lyon says holding a hand out to me.
"Why being nice all of a sudden?" I say grabbing his hand and standing up.
"You took out a whole dark guild by yourself you have my respect."
We limp over to the guild but see erza and them stopped.
"You guys can go ahead. I'm going to go check on Erza." I go up to her on the rock with my little regained strength. And sit down next to her.
"Need a hug." I say recreating the first conversation me and her had.
"They took him away. Jellal didn't have any of his memories except of me and Natsu and those were bits and pieces. The magic council lap dogs took him." She says crying.
"But your wondering if what you did was wrong. Letting them take the man you love?" I asked looking at her.
"I wanted to interfere but they were going to arrest us for aiding a fugitive."
"I got you beat. I still love Laxus. With all my heart. I miss him so much and the reason I didn't go back to the guild was cause if I was strong enough to take that hit I did I could have ending the Battle of Fairytail before it started. Because I know the securt of the thunder place of Laxus." I say crying.
"Then why not go find him. Master would probably thank you. And I wouldn't mind knowing if he is okay."
"But S-class is like a month and a half  away."
"Be back by then. You and him deserve a month alone anyways."
"You sure Erza?"she nods and we headed to Caitshelter. When we got there the offered us cloths to get out of the ripped ones.
After that we all met outside. It was morning and the boys or Lamia Scale joined us.
The master gave his speech and we found out that Caitshelter isn't real. And made up for Wendy. We invited her to fairytail and left home.
After a long ride home we were back. Everyone was excited for our return and that we brought Wendy and Carla. Well except Gajeel who got jealous.
I see Mystogen and go by the exit to see him.
"Shes a great girl." I say to him.
"Hello Willow. Nice to see you return." He says with a faint smile.
"Nice to see you too my best friend." I say hugging him.
"I tried to stop Laxus it didn't work and..... I know where he is."
"You do?" I asked.
"Found him the other day. Came by to see if you were here to tell you."
"Thank you. I'm going to be gone until S class trails so I'll see you when I get back. " I say hugging him again.
He gave me the location and left. He was at the cabin toward Blue Pegasus that we went too for our one year anniversary. I think sadly.
I go over to gramps and sit with him since he was alone.
"Hello Willow good to see you out of the house." He says.
"Master i am going to do something that might make you mad." I say looking at him.
"Well tell my grandson hope he is doing well." He says smiling at me. And I smile at him.
"I will." I say and he grabs my hand.
"Finish the party leave tomorrow deal." He says and I nod.
"Willow look me and Wendy and Romeo are all friends." Juliet says.
"Thats great Juliet." I say smiling.
"Where is she?" Luca says running in.
"Hey Luca." I say laughing.
And he hugs me.
"Youre okay." Sosuke says.
"Im taking a solo mission for a little. You 3 work for S-class okay." I say hugging my team and looking at gramps who nods. I go to my house and pack. I finish packing and headed to the train station. After a few hours I was by blue Pegasus. And I decided to sleep in a hotel until tomorrow.
The next morning I arrived at his house. When I stand there what was I going to say. What if he sends me home.
I took a deep breathe.
And I knocked.
"Uh hello." He says opening the door not noticing me yet. And my first instinct was to hug him.
"I missed you soo much." I say crying into him.
"Willow. What are you doing here?" He says wrapping his arms around me.
"I had to see you. " I say looking up at him.
"You shouldn't be here. I'm still not worthy of you. What I did to fairytail. You shouldn't forgive me." He says and I shake my head pulling him into a kiss.
"Nice to have you back sparky." I say and he smiles at me.
"You crazy beautiful woman. I missed you so much." He says bringing me inside.
" so you have something i can eat." I say breaking away from him.
"As much as I am happy to see you beautiful shouldn't you be at the guild."
"Im yours for the next month. Luca and them think I'm on a solo mission. Master and Erza know the truth. And Mystogen gave me your location." I say smiling at him.
"Gramps knows....."
"He misses you and erza just wants to know you are okay. They forgive you already. Thats what family is." I say looking in his fridge.
"And you? Have you forgiven me for everything?" He asked.
"Laxus I have never hated you never will. " I say looking at him.
"I don't have much food we can go out." He says hugging me.
"You can also kiss me again." I say laughing and the kiss was amazing.
"You have to tell me what has been happening lately."
"Well me and team natsu took down the orasion seis. With Juliet coming with us uninvited." I say laughing.
"The Orasion seis really thats a big dark guild you 6 pulled that off."
"Well we had help from Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus. Plus a little dragon slayer name Wendy."
"How about after I lost?'
"I was unable to function without you." I say looking at him. He stares with a looked that looked so sad.
"So no mission with Luca or anything."
"Nope. Now let's go get food." I say kissing him. He grabs my hand and we headed to a restaurant.
We sat at a table and ate food.
"So ever think of the good old days."
"You mean me braging about how I became S-class a year before you did. " he says laughing.
"Or me confessing to you and you kissing me."
"My favorite day since I finally got the girl of my dreams."
"I love you." I say and grabbing his hand.
"I love you too." He says with smile.
"Dont leave me again." I say looking at him.
"Dont think I can anymore." He says as we ate and headed back to his house where we were happy to be together again.
5 weeks later
"Can't believe you have one week until you leave."
"I have to go answer my lacrima yours is blinking too."
He walks over to his and I go outside.
"You actually answered. Hows the mission."
"Its very well Luca hows the week before the S-class trails picks."
"Crazy as always." He says laughing.
"Ill be home before you know it." I say smiling. And ending the call.
I walk into the house and see him still on his call.
"No Juliet I am not going anywhere near fairytail." He says.
"OH okay. Tell Willow Hi for me then." Ahe says hanging up and I look at him.
"How does she know?"
He goes over to me and wraps his arms around me.
"After S-class you come straight back here and I will make you a romantic dinner got it."
"I'll be back as soon as possible."
"As in your leaving today."
"Master needs my recommendations." I say kissing his cheek.
"Can you recommend freed for me?" He asked looking into my eyes.
"Already planned on it." I say kissing him.
"Ill miss you." He says spinning me around.
"I will see you later handsome." I say kissing his cheek. And he pulls me into a passionate kiss.
"Great I'm going to smell like you. Natsu is going to know I saw you. " I say laughing.
"Good tell the pryro I say hello." He says messing with my hair. And then I headed to Blue Pegasus and Lacrima Luca.
"Willow?"
"Hey Luca can you send Finral to come get me. I'm at Blue Pegasus HQ."
"Hes on his way." He says and I see finral with a portal.
"Where have you been miss thing." He says.
"Solo mission. I'm all done now Guild hall please." I say smiling.
We get to the guild hall and I walk in.
"Welcome back Willow." Gray say walking out of the guild as I walked in.
"WILLOW!!!" Natsu says hugging me.
"What are you doing hugging me s-class trials are coming up."
"Well why do you smell like that jerk." He says and I laugh.
"That jerk says hello and to wish you luck." I say smiling but then freeze when I saw Lisanna talking to Mira.
"Ummm... Mira Willows back..." Wendy says.
"Willow you should sit." Mira says.
"Who left this time...." I say looking my normal self.
"Mystogen." I broke the table next to me. And went outside. And sat on the roof.
Pantherlily pov
"Willow seems stronger." Lisanna says.
"She was friends with Mystogen. She was the only one other than master who knew his identity." Mirajane says.
"I knew her ediolus form. She was mysterious and kept to herself. Willow was Erzas lieutenant but worked for the guilds. She was also sworn to the prince to be his queen." I say
"Well this willow is loyal through and through." Lucy says smiling.
"She cares for people she doesn't even know."Wendy says.
"Is careless in battle." Makarov says.
"One hell of a fighter tho. You would benefit from fighting that one." Gajeel says. He has never said anything nice about anyone.
"Should someone go check on the poor girl. First from what you all tell me the love of her life was kicked out when she was injured. And now that she was gone her best friend is on another earth. " Carla says. And I see Gajeel head to the roof.
Willows pov.
I looked at the stars like we did the night I found out  laxus was expelled.
"You know one day you're going to need to replace me. I will have to go back to my world." Mystogen says.
"I'll just have to leave with you J. I don't think I could stay here by myself."
"But you already found the person who is going to replace me you just haven't realized it. "
"You seem lonely up here."
"What the hell do you want iron boy." I say looking at him.
"I have a name you do know that right."
"Why the hell are you up here." I say aggressive.
"You're powerful. When I was in phantom lord. The master talked highly of your magic. Plus I sense it within you." I sigh.
"I know your name. When first reports of a steel dragon slayer came around I wanted to mee you." I say looking up again.
"Only reason I'm talking to you is because I know you much rather have salamander. Everyone knows you see him as a little brother. But he's gone and I owe him for not killing me."
"Natsu is like a little brother always has been always will be. He is the reason I know no foe of Fairytail will win. He is the reason I know everything will be alright. Thank you Gajeel I am prepared to go back in."
"You should meet my cat. Lily knew Mystogen before he came to earth land." I laugh.
"Finally a cool kid." I say smiling at him. And I make stairs going down to the entry.
I go back in.
"Okay lets do this again. I get Mystogen is gone now Lisanna is alive?" I say looking at them.
"I was teleported to Edolis by....." I cut her off.
"Yeah I know what by now. Mystogen made sure I understood everything." I say breathing.
"I am Panterlily."
"I am Willow." I say smiling at him.
"You good?" Erza says
"Yeah. I still have fairytail and a certain someone who is doing great by the way."
"I wish to fight with you." The little cat says.
"You have a death wish lily." Luca says walking in.
"Took your time." I say laughing.
"What did you expect it is luca." Sosuke says walking to the board.
"Sosuke just thinks he's going to get s class this year." Luca says going to the board.
"You made a stupid bet with him what do you think he is going to do?" Ebony says laughing.
"All of team chaos in a room together." I say laughing.
"Someone make sure 7 buildings are still standing." Erza says laughing.
"Hey what happened to letting that go." I say rolling my eyes.
"I need to talk to you." Master says and we go to his office.
"Whats up gramps?"
"I need your recommendation and....." he says.
"He is good by way. We are good. He really regrets what he did." I say smiling at him.
"Good. So recommendations."
"Natsu, Freed, and Sosuke." I say still smiling.
"Erza also agrees on Natsu. And Mira agreed with the freed. I believe I agree with Sosuke but why not Luca." He says looking at me.
"Luca isn't ready. Sosuke at least knows not to go too overboard plus I don't think I can lose Luca on my side yet." I say looking out the tiny window.
"So you enjoyed yourself."I nod.
"He was surprised i was there. But for the first time in years I saw the Laxus I fell in love with. " I was so happy and he looked at me
"You go get ready." He says smiling with me.
I go and went to  get a haircut. And boy did I cut it short. To my shoulders.
And two weeks later it was time for the trails.