Chapter 1

Willows pov.
Five years.
Thats how long it took for me to finally control my magic.
I wonder how my father was. How Cana and them are. I wonder f my best friend would even recognize me. I mean we are 12 now.
Master Obi taught me everything he knew about this magic and he think I am ready to go home.
I opened the guild hall doors and everyone stared at me.
There were so many new people. Including a boy with pink hair and boy what dark blue hair. Not to mention everything looked different.
"Hello child welcome to fairytail. Can I help you." Makarov says.
"Yes. Its me Willow. I am sorry it took 5 years but I finished training." I say and everyone looked at me. Or at least that's what I thought when I turned around and saw my dad and Laxus at the door.
My dad was in tears. But before I could blink Laxus was hugging me. I knew this blonde anywhere.
"Your dad said you would be back today I didn't believe him. I should have believed him." He says crying.
"Im not leaving again lightning head. I'm going to show you up now with my cool new magic." I say hugging him tightly.
"Wow never knew Laxus as a hugger." This girl with red hair said. But meanwhile I let him go and hugged my dad.
"Welcome back Willow." He said and I smile.
"Great to be home."
Ten years later.
Me and Luca were getting food in this nice town.
"Wow scorers weekly really didn't hold back on publishing our story." Luca says.
"What did you expect we took out 7 residential homes."
"Gramps is going to so yell at us."
"Us yami took out 5 of them." I say laughing.
"And you took out the other 2." Then we walked past Natsu and happy who looks at us like keep walking so we do.
"So you and Laxus have any plans for when you get back into town?"
"Why would we. He is probably going to be on a mission and why would we have plans , its not like we are dating Luca." I say as we get food.
"OH come on i know you are in love with him. I mean you make it pretty obvious." He says.
"Luca I am his best friend and thats all. Now come on pay so we can be on our way me and you have a mission before we head home."
We were heading out when we say Natsu walking around.
"Did you ever tell the poor girl you were a Wizard?"
"What are you two doing in a town like this shouldn't you two be at the guild." I take off my jacket showing off my guild mark on my right shoulder blade. Black like Laxus's mark.
"We were following a lead on a dark guild." I say looking up.
"Get it right she doesn't want to tell gramps about you 7 house destruction." Luca says
"That was you guys!! I thought it was Erza." Happy says.
"Meet you back at the guild Dragoneel." I say waving off. We get to the dark guild.
And when we did we kinda went over board again.  And with that we walked home. But by the time we got there Natsu was back and gramps just started yelling cause they are causing a rukus.
"Luca we need to sneak in quietly." I say whispering.
"Dont think I don't see you Willow." He says as everything calmed down.
"Hey Gramps how's life you old Geezer?" I say laughing.
"7 houses in 1 day seriously its only the 4th of this month and you already did 7."
"Yeah sorry gramps." I say laughing more.
"Mirajane who are they? They were at the restaurant I took Natsu and happy when they saved me."
"Who Willow and Luca? They are the destruction best friends. Or as a lot of people know her as the 3rd member of the Fairy Girls. Me her and Erza were pretty awesome years ago."
"Dont forget to mention her and Laxus love each other." Happy says and I send mercury magic at him.
"Say that one more time to my face cat." I say and Happy looks scared.
"Natsu help I made Willow mad again."
"Willow calm down please."  Gramps  says.
"Yes sir." I say rolling my eyes and going up to the s-class area.
"You have to go after him." Romeo says.
"Romeo your father is a fairytail wizard." Gramps says and I see Natsu smash the bored.
They talk a bit and I go over to Romeo.
"Wheres the kids who were making fun of your dad and Fairytail." I say and see Juliet comforting her brother.
"Last I saw those guys they were at the park with the big tree." I start to walk out
"Willow where are you going?" Sosuke says.
"I am going to go show them why they shouldn't talk bad about a future fairytail wizard." I say smiling at Romeo.
" you don't have to.... Juliet already talked to them."
"No offense kid but your sister isn't anywhere as scary as Willow when someone talks bad about her family." Luca says following me.
"Just don't kill a kid. Thats the last thing we need is for you to be a fugitive." Luca says laughing.
"Yeah yeah." We walk for a while and arrive at the park and see these group of kids bullying a little girl.
"You guys aren't the ones that bullied Romeo by a chance." I say leaning on the tree next to them.
"Whos asking. I am teaching these kids fairytail isn't that great of a guild anymore." I take off my jacket and move my tank top to show the kid my guild mark.
"Man you messed up kid." Luca says showing his guild mark. As did Sosuke and Ebony.
"Woah the Chaos Faires." The little girl says.
"Ah fairytail came to hurt us small children."
"No I came to warn you. Continue to make enemies with Fairytail. If that means making fun of our guild or even bullying our future members you will deal with me. And trust me only 5 people in the world have my magic and you are not one."  I go to walk away and he goes to throw a rock at me.
"Mercury make sheild." I say and a shield of mercury destroys the rock.
"That is the true magic of a Fairytail wizard." Luca says and we leave.
As we walk into the guild.
"Told you your daughter was back in town." Cana says to my dad.
I run over to him and hug him.
"You are always gone for to long." He says kissing my forehead.
"Im sorry." I say laughing.
"Luca look at how big you are getting my adopted son." He says. We gave our hugs and said our goodbyes after eating a quick meal made by Mira.
And with that we went home and rested since a day at fairytail is never boring.