Chapter 7

Tenrou Outfits ^^^^
I was waiting in tunnel letter I. I didn't know what to expect. But while I was thinking back to a week ago.
"Wait what?" Laxus says looking at me.
"Laxus I said Marry me." I smile at him.
"I will get a ring for you the next time I see you." He says and I laugh at him.
"You could have just said yes silly." I say jumping onto him.
"I may have not done a lot of good but I am happy I have my light back in my life." I pull him into a passionate kiss and we enjoyed our night before he left the next morning.
"Luca I think we lucked out." Sosuke say and I laugh.
"No we just happened to pick the worst one after Gildsart. " Luca says getting direct eye contact with me.
"Damn it so much for getting someone easy."
"If you boys want to move on you have to defeat me. Let's the S-class trail begin." I say activating my eye and going behind Luca to stop him from getting Asta in.
"Storm magic blizzard." Sosuke says getting Luca out of the way.
"Mercury make dome." I say so I wouldn't be caught in the blizzard.
"Open the gate of the Antimage mage."
"Mercury make chains." I put chains around Sosuke.
"Asta help Sosuke." And then we went into hand to hand combat but I turn and go at Asta who was distracted with Sosuke.
"No hard feelings Asta." I say going up to him and hit his pressure point knocking him out. I beat up Sosuke and Luca a little more.
"Do you surrender?" I asked after they were pantting I knew Luca was holding back.
"Nope." I looke down and saw one of Zoras Traps.
"Shit." I say
"Open the Gate of the Black Bulls Captain. Yami Sukehiro." I see yami ready.
"Dont kill her alright." Sosuke says.
"Dimseion slash."
But before it could hit me I stop it by my next words.
"Sosuke and Luca you have defeated me you move on." I say and they look at the door open. And with that I headed to camp.
"Damn you look like shit." Bickslow says.
"You both lost." I say smacking their heads.
"We owed Cana. We are heading back with Gildsart. You coming with us."
"Nah have fun." I say limping off.
"You lost....." Mira says.
"Master said to hold back a little. And then I got stuck with Luca and Sosuke so Luca used Yami."I say putting ice on my ankle that Zora sprang with his trap.
"Where are you heading."
"Have something to tell gramps so he told me to meet him near the grave in a little." I say seeing Mira walk over to us.
Luca's pov.
"You two looked like you had fun." Gajeel says we were waiting on gray.
"We fought Willow." I say taking a deep breathe.
"She didn't hold back by the look of it."
"She only used her Mercury-Make magic like 3 times. She mostly used her eye magic." Sosuke says.
"And?" Gajeel says.
"That means she held back a whole lot." Happy says.
"And if it wasnt for Zora and Yami we would have lost."
"Woah she isn't that powerful now is she?" Levy asked.
"Natsu and Lucy know more than me. With the whole Orasion Seis." I say looking at Natsu thinking. I walk over to him.
"You know Willow would consider that Dangerous. You thinking and all."
"You guys fought willow where you scared?" He asked me still not looking.
"I was terrified they call her and Gildsart 1 and 2 for a reason after all."
"Woah nice to see you guys made it." Sosuke says to gray and Leo.
"We fought mist and Wendy."
"Me and Gajeel had the serenity route." Levy says.
"Me and Cana too out Freed and Bickslow."
"WHAT!!!!!" Gray says.
"You think thats badass. Me and Sosuke over there took on Willow and won." I say laughing.
"No way."
"And natsu fought Gildsart."
"Juvia and Lisanna aren't here yet."
"They fought she who should not be named."
"Man I feel sorry they fought Erza."
"That means Elfman and Ever fought Mira. Did they not pass as well."
"Dont count us out yet." Ever says and I smile.
"How did you guys defeat Mira?"
"We took the element of surprise."
"Everyone is here. In total 6 teams have made it out. Very good my children. Your next task is to find the grave of our 1st master that is somewhere on the island. You have 6 hours and first one there will become our new s class wizard."
And with that we were off.
Willows pov.
"So they told you they were getting married." I said laughing.
"How dare you not even tell me they were together." Erza says. I sighed how am I going to tell her me and laxus are getting married
"I think they were just trying to catch me off guard." She says laughing.
"Come with me child." Gramps said.
"Hows the trials going."
"I have a feeling something is off but that's not why you wished to talk to me."
"A week ago when Laxus was at my house I blurted out Marry Me. And he said yes. So one day I am going to be you grand-daughter." I say and he stops.
And hugs me.
"Willow I always knew you were going to be in my family." He says smiling.
"He has always been there for me." I touch the necklace he gave me.
"Not as much as you have for him." He says and I smile at him.
"I am going to go hang of the wolf looking head. I have a bad feeling something.about to happen."
Theos pov.
"And our recon is going ahead." Master says.
"I will not fail. I cant promise for the other two." I sat laughing.
"Theo show some more respect."
"All I am going to say is remember the female named Willow is mine. I get to kill my former master's "little miss perfect."" I say looking at everyone.
"If you believe you can take on Makarov's right hand good luck Boy."
Luca's pov
"We are no where closer than we were 10 minutes. " Sosuke says. We fought a few monsters when we came across this guy.

"You two are not my target

"You two are not my target. Get out of my way." The mysterious guy says.
"You are on Fairytail territory leave" I say getting my keys ready.
"Does it look like I care about you fairies? But if you wish to fight." He turns and I see the Girmore Heart symbol.
"What is a dark guild doing here?" Sosuke says.
"Because I can." He says and we look at each other.
"Calling on the Black bulls Mirror mage Gauche."
"This better be good." Gauche says.
"Storm magic tsunami." Sosuke says.
"Mercury-Make sheild." He says and he starts to defeat us when he goes to hit me with a sword and a woman jumped in front of him with pink hair.
"This is Fairytail's territory. You are trespassing meaning I will give you the count of 10 to leave." We see Willow say.
"Sorry Luca I thought you guys needed help and Willow was the first I thought of." Finral says and I hugged him.
"You did everything right thanks finral." I say going behind her.
"He has your magic." Sosuke says also limping behind her.
"But you people didn't give me the credit say I was stronger."
"Now Theo stop lying to yourself you are no where near my left." She says and I see her start glowing.
"Master Hades helped me grow im not the same anymore." He says getting ready to attack.
"Yeah but your master never prepared you for me" She say looking at Sosuke and hands him a flare.
"Fire it now. Let everyone know. And then both of you leave. And wait for me at base camp." She says looking at us.
"We aren't leaving you."
"Go and if he does beat me somehow tell Laxus I'm sorry." She says pushing us out of the dome she made around her and theo.
"WILLOW!!!" I yell from outside as I see them preparing to fight.