Chapter 4

Few days later Natsus pov.
We walked in and saw the list of dark guilds. With 2 crossed out.
"Hey Mira whats with all the dark guilds." Lucy asked.
"They have been very active lately." Mira explained. Then they explained the big three.
"The thunder Legion took out this one over here.' That one was connected to Grimmore Heart.' And Willow and Team Chaos took out that one." Mira says pointing to the dark guild named the laughing coffins which was connected to the seis.
"It was most Willow. That was the guild thay killed her mother after all." Luca says and we see them back from another mission.
"Willow still not back." I say looking at the 3.
"She needed her time remember." Erza says.
"Has anyone seen her like at all?" Gray says.
"She won't let anyone into her house." Mira says
"Its okay I'll go check on her later." I say and gramps comes in.
"We are going to face the orasion seis." He explains more. And then tell me , Lucy, erza, and Ice Princess we are on the mission.
"Gramps can I talk to you real quick." I say walking over to him.
"Whats wrong Natsu?"
"Can Willow come? At least let me offer her to come. We could use her back." I say and he looks at him.
"Do not push her. Just ask and if she says no dont push it. She is still healing Natsu." He says and I nod. And I stepped outside.
"We are leaving tomorrow morning meeting at the cathedral." Erza says.
"I will let Willow know when she says she is coming."
"Is Master okay with that?"
"He said there's no harm in asking." I say smiling and go off to her house.
I knock on her door and she answered. She dyed her hair but she still looked like our willow.
"Hey Natsu whats up?" She says looking at me.
"We are going to take down the orasion seis with Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, and Caitshelter. Master thought you would be the right fit and I agree so want to come with team Natsu?" I say looking hopeful.
"Im sorry Natsu I'm not ready..."
"Willow it wasn't your fault. And we need our cheerful member back. This was the guild that backed the guild that killed your mother. And I would love to fight by your side again. Please Willow just consider it. We are meeting at the Cathedral tomorrow morning at 7 am to leave. Please be there. Its time for you to come back." I say leaving.
"So what did she says?" Lucy asked as I went to her house.
"Shes thinking about it but she'll be there. I know Willow."
The next morning.
We were waiting at the carriage.
"Natsu I don't think she is coming." Gray says.
"Give her time she is going to be here." I say hoping.
"Natsu can you help with my bag its a little heavy." Lucy says and Gray goes to help her.
"What did you pack in this we should only be gone a week."
"Not that much I thought at least." I turn to look at them and laughing since I could smell Juliet in lucys suitcase.
"What are you laughing at Flame brains?" Gray says.
"None of your business Ice Princess." Qnd we argued for a little.
"Still have room for one more." I turn and see willow say.
"For you always." Erza says hugging her.
"Willow what made you come?" Happy asked.
"Natsu was right. And I will only say that once. And never again for the rest of my life. It was time to get off my sorry ass and do something with my life." She says smiling at me.
"I like what you did with your style." Gray says and I smile. She's back. (Outfit above.)
Willows pov. Skip to when they are almost there.
"So have you heard anything from him?" Erza says.
"No. He left me a letter saying he will come back a better man for me one day and I will wait for him." I say looking at the sky. When lucys bag sneeze.
"Bless you." Gray says.
"Thank you." We all look at it.
"Bags don't sneeze or thank people." I say laughing.
"Well lucky for us we are here." Erza says opening the bag.
"Hey guys!!" Juliet says.
"Juliet why are you here." I yell.
"I wanted to see your first mission back!!!" She says looking at me.
"She can stay if she promises to be safe." Erza says as we walked in.
"Woah where are we?" Lucy says.
"Master Bobs 2nd house." I say looking at the place me and laxus ran around as kids. And see the heart we craved into the pole small enough so we could only see it.
"Are you good?" Natsu says
"Yeah." I say going back to the group.
"What are we the first one here?" Lucy says
"I would think Blue Pegasus would here." I say. In time for Ren , Hibiki and Eve to show up.
"Boys." I say laughing.
"Wow Miss Willow Master Bob didn't say Master Makarov was sending his favorite." Eve says and I laugh.
"It was a last minute thing. " I say rubbing the back of my neck.
"No Luca."
"Luca had his own mission." Natsu says.
After ichya showed up both me and erza felt uncomfortable around him.
And Erza sent him at an Ice Mage.
"Lamia Scale deserves a better welcoming." He says.
"You?" Gray says
"You!"
"Why am I lost?" I say looking at Natsu who explains Lyon to me.
"You and your men can leave."
"So that means the woman can fight?" This pink hair girl said.
"I know this magic." Lucy says. Everyone found someone to fight i was protecting Juliet as a human sheild.
"Everyone calm down." Jura says.
"Finally someone level headed here." I say go Jura.
"Nice to see you too. Heard you were out of commission for the last few days."
"Better now." I say smiling
"We are waiting on Caitshelter." Jura says.
"Its strange I worked with every kind of guild in Fiore but never them." I say.
"And I heard they are only sending one man. "
"How tough is this one guy?" Lucy asked.
"Probably no where near Jura?" Lyon says
"Willow is the one we all should watch. Her magic is very impressive. I have only heard stories." Jura says.
"Not wizard saint level." I say laughing awkwardly.
Then a girl ran in tripping.
"Hey you okay?" Juliet said running to her. While we were all confused.
The one man they sent was a little girl no more than 12.
"Im Wendy from the Caitshelter guild. I may not be as tough as some of you but please don't send me back." We went over the plan after calming her down. I however had to take Juliet to the restroom where I got knocked out.
After a little ichya of all people woke me up Juliet gone and me and Jura were both taken out. We rush to the others to see Brains attack.
"Mercury make dome." I say as Jura takes out his attack.
"Jura nice save." Lyon says.
"Willow saved us too. Her Mercury-Make magic is awesome!!!!" Natsu says giving me a high five.
"Maker magic. Never heard of Mercury-Make." Lyon says.
"Only 5 people in the world have this magic."
"Not to mention she mixes it with her eye magic." Gray says it.
"We need to get to Wendy and Happy. Time to focus." Carla says.
"What would they want with Wendy?" I say thinking.
"I don't care lets get them." Natsu says trying to run off but I stop him.
"We need a plan this time dumbass." I say.
"A level headed fairy never knew there was one." Cheri says.
"Theres a lot you don't know about me." I say and then we saw erzq who was poisoned.
"Cut it off." I hear one of my dearest friends say.
"No erza." Lucy says
"I will then." Lyon says.
"Hell no." I say putting mercury around the sword.
"You think your metal scares me." He goes to grab it and a spike goes by his head.
"It should that spike was only 1 mm away from killing you." I say and one could say I have a dark aura.
"This is the only way to save Erza." Lyon says.
"We will find another way I promise. And a Fairytail wizard keeps their promises." I say looking at erza passed out.
"Wendy is the only one who can save her." Carla says.
"Why would you say that Healing magic is a lost magic?" I say to the cat.
"Because she is the sky dragon slayer." Carla says and we slipt up Juliet went with Natsu and I went with Jura.
We defeated a dark guild easily. And we got where they were keeping Wendy.
"You three go ahead. A massive magic energy is coming this way."
"Jura?" I asked.
" go find Wendy I will be fine." He says and we run off. Then I felt a dark guild.
"You two keep going. I'll defeat this guild."
"A whole guild by yourself?" Cheri says.
"Dont worry about me pinkie pie." I say and they left.
"One lonely wizard." The main guy says.
"Wait isn't that the girl that took out laughing coffins?" One asked.
"My brother was in that guild." Another says. And I had enough my arrow already took out the back so there were only 3 left.
"Your out numbered 20 to 1 little lady."
"I only count 3" I say and crack my knuckles.
They charge at me.
"Mercury make bullets." I say and I take out two but one got really close.
"To slow." I say activating my eye magic slowing down time and made a mercury blade.
"Thats another guild out." I say.
"Willow can you hear me?" Hibiki says in my head.
"Yeah Hibiki status?" I asked panting.
"Natsu is on his way back with Wendy what is your guys status any sign of nirvana."
"Jura is fighting a member of the orasion seis. I was with Lyon and cheri but I broke off to fight a guild. I'm going to head back to check Jura." With that I left
Hibikis pov.
"Did I just hear Willow correct?" I say out loud.
"What did she tell you Hibiki?"
"She just took on a whole dark guild by herself." I say to Lucy.
"Sounds like our girl." Natsu says putting down Wendy.
After she heal erza we waited.
"What do you mean sounds like Willow?" Lucy asked.
"Come on Lucy she is the leader of Team Chaos. When have any of those wizards aren't badass." He says.
"I heard about her before. The reason they call it the chaos squad. Mostly because of her and Luca." I say.
"And Cheri called her Level headed. Willow is anything but. Its just she owes brain a punch to the face. He gave the order to kill her Mom. She vowed to not have anyone else die on her watch." Happy say looking up to the sky.
"You fairytail wizards are something else." Carla says.
Then this bright light shined.
"Thats nirvana no dought about it." I say
"Its all my fault." Wendy says and I remembered what master Bob said. Natsu ran off and I hit her on the head.
"We need to be careful." I say and we go after the gone erza and natsu.
Willows pov
"Good your still here." I say walking up to Jura.
"Willos I told you to go with Lyon." He says as he sees me. And I see hot eye.
"Took out a guild to let them escape. And I thought helping you was the best option."
"Oooo girlly wants to test her luck."
"Honey you couldn't touch me." I say taking my hair away from my right eye.
"You have eye magic. This just became interesting."
"Mercury make silver rain." I say putting my hand up so it would start collecting.
"Such strong magic power. I haven't seen anyone with the amount you two have for a while." The guy says.
"What did you expect Juras a wizard saint."
"And Willow here is Makarovs right hand."Jura says smiling at me.
But then we saw Nirvana get activated and this guy switched sides.
"There is something weird going on." I say looking at the sky.
"You can say that again." Jura says.
We talked with Hot eye who told us what was going on. And we were going through the forest
"Willow can I ask why you haven't been on missions for 2 weeks. I saw Luca and your team luke 4 days ago." Jura says.
"Laxus...." I say looking at the sky.
"What about him. I know the battle of Fairytail must have taken a toll." He says.
"Thats the thing. I wasn't there. I got hurt the day it happened. And I came home to what my boyfriend did. The last thing I told him was to come find me when he was off his high horse. I was in my house not doing missions because I could do things without thinking about him. But only today did I finally realize why I didn't go back." I say putting my hair over my eye again.
"It was because you got hurt and couldn't help?" Hot eye says and I nod.
Then the gaint monster came put of where the light was.
"You two go help destroy it. I am going to fix the Christina." I say waving off.
As I walk off I ran into Midnight. I fought my hardest using a lot of my magic but I was defeated.
I laid there. Passed out for a little while until I heard a voice.
"Come on willow move." I heard someone yell.
"Hibiki." I say weakly.
"We are meeting at Christina can you make it."
"Yeah I'll be there." Im not giving up yet.
And i get there.
"Both wings are destroyed. Which I think Lyon and Willow can take care of. Cheri and Ren help keep the hull together. Eve use all your remaining magic to get a fire ready. And I will use archive to finish my search." Hibiki says.
"You think you can keep us Lamia." I say holding my side.
"If you can. Oh and I recommend trying 2 hand. The attacks last longer. Tip from maker mage to maker mage." He says and I nod.
"Ice make wing."
"Mercury make wing." I say and we start moving.
"Wow its working." Lyon says but we are already panting.
Its going to be a while until we catch up.
Erzas pov.
Jellal and I came across Midnight. Well more like he came across us.
He tried to convince jellal to join his side. But I stopped. Them.
"I already defeat the girl.. what was her name. All I remember was her Mercury-Make magic did nothing against me." I froze willow lost to him.
"Its okay erza you got this." Jellal says and I nod. Willow was fine. She always is.
I defeated him and we were resting. When Wendy joined us.
We watch Nirvana fire at Caitshelter.
But then we saw the Christina.
"Hello. Hello can anyone hear me?" Hibiki says.
"Hibiki!!!" Wendy says.
"Hey we are here too." I hear Willow says.
"Its nice to hear your voice Willow." I say looking at Christina and seeing one wing being made of Mercury.
"So Wendy and Erza are together." Then we heard Ichya saying good to hear you men.
"How are you flying?" Carla asked.
"Well for a group of wizards that just met we work really well together. Lyon and Willow on wings we are air bound. Ren and Cheri are keeping our hull together. Eve managed to do that fire."
"Tho it didn't do anything."Eve says
"Thats why I called Hibiki knows how to stop Nirvana." Willow says and I smile at her sounding normal.
"There are 6 lacrimas. If you destroy them all at the same time. They will destroy nirvana."
"I never knew knew you guys had an archive mage like Brain. But good luck fighting me. I am Zero master of the orasion seis."
"Didnt know those assholes had a leader." Willow says.
"There is no use. I am the most powerful wizard. And I already took down 4 of your members. A dragon slayer, a ice mage, a celestial mage, and a little earth mage. Plus the cat."
Then he cut off communication.
Willows pov.
"Come on Gray wake up think of Urr dont give up yet." Lyon says.
"Lucy. I always hated you. How you thought you were the cutest person in the room. I thought I would be glad when you die but I'm not. I admire the fact you never give up." Cheri says start to fant.
"Juliet we just became friends." Wendy says
"Wake up you tomcat." Carla says
"NATSU YOU PROMISE YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE. WHAT HAPPEN TO BECOMING S-CLASS AND DEFEATING LAXUS, ERZA AND ME." I say crying feeling my wing crack.
Then I heard a groan sounding like natsu.
"Im not leaving you anytime soon." I hear Natsu say. And I smile.
They all woke up.
"I am send you all a map. Just need to pick a number."
"I am going to one." Natsu says.
"Number 2 is mine." Gray says.
"I guess I'll take 3." Lucy says
"I'll take 4." Ichya and Juliet says.
"I will take number 5." Erza says.
"Ill take....." Someone who sounds like Jellal says. Only reason I know is cause he sounds like Mystogen.
"You'll take number 6." Erza says. And that was the plan.
Then I say Cheri fant but Ren catches her.
"Whats happening!!!" Erza says
"Well be fine." I say smiling as my wing breaks. And Lyons wing breaks.
Let's just say the landing was going to hurt.