Chapter 23

Brandon's POV

Kaylee hasn't left my side in weeks. Not since the whole Ethan ordeal. She sticks by my side at the school in the hallways and I meet her after classes to walk her to the next one.  She's been to busy being tangled up in my bedsheets. Not doing anything but sleeping of course. I'm waiting for the right moment with her of course.

"Baby, you have to get up. It's like the last day of school before spring break." I say taking a seat on my side of the bed. She groans and places her head in my lap making me chuckle and start playing with her hair causing her to sigh.

"Can we please stay in bed?" She ask as she wraps an arm around my waist. I chuckle before pulling my blankets off her body. She was wearing black booty shorts that really shaped her round hips perfectly and one of my many, many, many hoodies. The one she just happened to choose was my light blue 'University of South Carolina' hoodie. 

"Baby, sadly we can't. You promised your parents that you would finally come home after being gone a week. Come on, I'm coming with you for dinner." She sighs before shifting and than getting up.

"Fine. Will you pick out my outfit though?" She gets off the bed and walks to the bathroom. She keeps the door open as she searches my cabinets for a towel. "Nothing to flashy though please." She calls out as she turns the shower on and starts to undress outta view from where i was sitting. My hoodie flew onto the floor in my view causing me to groan.

"You tease." I call out as she chuckles from in the shower. I laugh but go into my closet anyways. Her side of the closet had the bare minimum in it but just because she only stays a few days here and there. I reached over and grabbed her a black skirt and a cream colored sweater along with her undergarments.

"Babe do you want heels, boots, or sandals?" i call out. With no answer i don't grab shoes and walk about out into my bedroom. "Babe?" I call out. The shower water wasnt running anymore and my bedroom door was open. "Babe this isn't funny." I say closing the door. Kaylee steps out of the bathroom in a fluffly blue towel I bought her with her arms crossed pouting.

"Why couldn't you have just pretended to be scared like a normal boyfriend would do?" She aks slowly reaching for her clothes that were in my outstretched arm. Yeah, I finally worked up enough courage to ask her to be my girlfriend. After spending most of my days and nights with her, you would think it was already be formal but no she wanted to actually be asked. She gets close enough to me and I grab her waist pulling her into me.

"Because I'm not like a normal boyfriend, babe." I place a kiss on her nose. "I'm a gang leader." I pull her in for a deep kiss as she wraps her arms around my neck. Her clothes fall outta my hand as I throw them onto the floor to pick her up. Walking over to the bed, I lay her down, not caring about her wet hair on the bed. "And besides, we both know you wouldn't be caught dead walking around my house in a towel, especially not with my cousins here." I pull away from her and lean down to grab her clothes. I look up and place my chin on her thigh as she sits up from the bed.

"You're a damn tease, you know that right?" She asks while running a hand through my hair. I moan softly before nodding. "It's what I love about you." She places a soft kiss ontop of my head before moving my head onto the bed. She stands up and takes her clothes from my hand and walks to the bathroom.

"Can I at least watch you get dressed?" I call out as a joke once she stepped outta view.  A few seconds go by with no response. Finally she steps back into view wearing her underwear and a bra and the towel now holding up her hair. She walks to my bathroom sink and digs into her makeup bag. "Babe you dont need that." I say getting up and walking to the bathroom and grab the bag from her.

"Oh will you relax. I'm looking for my mascara." She says digging through the bag with it in my hands. "By the way, shouldn't you being going to gte dressed yourself?" She asks finally finding what she was looking for and than taking the bag from me and putting it back on the counter. She turns and places a cold hand on my bare chest. "As much as I love seeing you shirtless and in grey sweats, you aren't going to school like that." She says before placing a slight kiss on my chest. I smile before kissing her forehead and walking to the closet. God I love that girl with all my heart. I smile and shook my head.

Quickly just grabbing a pair of jeans and a random white shirt, I change my clothes and walk back out throwing my old ones in the dirty hamper as Kaylee did the same thing. She looked gorgeous in the outfit I picked. "Damn, I did good." Kaylee smiles as she looked down at the outfit I picked.

"I know. I was shocked too when I put it on but it actually look-" I cut her off with a laugh.

"Baby I wasn't talking about the outfit. I was talking about you." I say still chuckling. Her cheeks turn a bright pink as she turns and walks into the closet on a hunt of the perfect shoes for the outfit.

"Babe, while your in there, can you toss me my black adias?" I ask. My shoes come flying outta my closet and landed right at the foot of my bed. "Wait can you-" socks flew outta the closet too landed on my bed. "I love you." I call out.

"I love you too dummy." Kaylee says walking out now wearing a pair of miniture boots. I've heard her call them booties multiple times but who knows. Not me obviously. "Ready?" She asks picking up her backpacks before grabbing mine ready to hand it to me.

"Ready." I confirm before standing up and grabbing my bag from her. Throwing it onto my shoulder, I grab her hand and walk out the door saying goodbye to my family. We reach my truck as I open the door for her and help her in. "Look at my little shorty." I say when she sits down in the seat after putting her bag down on the floorboard. She sticks her tongue out at me as I chuckle closing the door. My Queen has finally found her place at last.