Chapter 10

Jaden Above

Brandon's POV

I pace back and forth in my office with my hands in my hair. Molly's still missing. I groan and slam my head onto the wall.

A car door shutting collected my attention as i walked towards the window. Kaylee was standing in my front yard walking around a jeep. The passenger side door opened along with the back door behind the drivers seat and Greyson and Weston stepped out. Kaylee opened the door behind the passenger seat anf pulled something out.

Molly was in her arms as she stood up fully. MOLLY.

I quickly run out of my office and down the stairs catching the attention of my family causing them to follow. "Molly!" I yell as i burst out the front door. Kaylee sets Molly down on her feet causing her to run to me.

"Brandy!" She yells as i collect her in my arms. I kiss all around her face causing her to giggle. I took a huge look at her, she had a bruise on her left cheek and bruises up and down her legs and arms.

"Brandon?" Dads voice calls. I turn to them with Molly still in my arms causing my mom to gasp and take Molly from me. My dad nods behind me.

Kaylee stood there with her hands behind her back. And i just admit, she looked absolutely stunning. "Princess?" I say. She looks up. Weston and Greyson glare at me before stepping in front of her. I roll my eyes. "Can i not thank her for being my sister home?" I ask. Their glares harden.

"Guys its okay." Kaylee says pushing them aside. She smiles softly at me before giving them a serious face. They gulp and nod. She steps forward with her hands still behind her back.

"Thank you for bringing her home. I owe you one princess." I say walking closer to her. I wrap my arms around her for a quick hug as she tenses up.

"Okay that's enough" Weston say pulling her away from me. Kaylee looks at me and smiles. "Dont touch our sister again Wilson." Weston says as Greyson steps in front of them. I chuckle.

"You boys and your games. Alright Princess, i know you guys have to go. Drive safely okay." I say. Kaylee nods before turning and walking to the jeep.

She turns and winks at me one last time. Suddenly Molly's little body runs pass me and straight to Kaylee. "Kaylee to you have to go? Brandy talks about you alot. Please stay." Molly says while hugging Kaylee. Kaylee bends down and picks her up.

"Oh sweetheart, i wish I could but I have to go kill those brothers of mine who did this to you." Kaylee says. "Im gonna make sure that what happened to me, never happens to you okay?" Molly nods as Kaylee sets her back on the ground.

Kaylee opens the jeep door and climbs inside the drivers seat. She takes her black leather jacket off and gives it to Greyson who was in the backseat. She tosses her phone of to Weston who was in the passenger seat and then starts the car before pulling off.

"So thats the girl who handed Jaden his ass?" Dad suddenly says bursting out laughing. I start laughing along with mom.

"Guys thats not funny." Jaden says huffing and then pouting.

"Oh my little baby, is home safe thanks to that girl." Mom says pulling Molly into her arms safely. "But who was that girl?"

"Thats Kaylee Jackson. Bryson's twin sister. I didnt know she had a good side to her though." Jaden says. I clench my fists.

"Brandon son, are you okay?" Dad asks.

I grab ahold of Jaden. "Of course she had a good side to her. Thats why shes my princess and my future. Keep talking, i dare you." I say. My mom gasps.

"You finally found her." Mom says coming and hugging me. She has always been excited for the day I found her.

"Maybe we can use this to bring the Jackson family down." Dad says turning and wlaking towards the house.

"No dad. I refuse to use her like that, okay. You always told me that once I found the girl i want, that she'll be left out of the gang business, do not use her as bait." I say loik at him. He stops walking before turning and looking at me again.

"Fine. I wont touch her Brandon." He says putting his hands up in the air as a surrender. I give him a slight glare before walking to the house.

I,grab my phone out of my pocket and dial my cousin.

"Hey cuzzo. Whats up?" He answers on the third ring.

"I need info on someone." I say.

"Alright. Who?" He asks.

"Kaylee Jackson." Suddenly he starts choking and coughing on the other end of the line.

"Kaylee? You want me to get you information on the Westside sweetheart?" He asks.

"Yeah. Shes my princess but her douche bag of brothers wont let me near her." I say seriously.

"Okay then. Right away Brandon. But hey, dont get hurt once you get the information." He says then hangs up. I set my phone down on the table before heading towards the stairs.

Marcus is from my dads side of the family. My dad's younger brother's son. Hes always been in my gang as my info guy or as my tracker.

I walk into my room before shutting my door and face flopping on my bed. I groan into my pillows.

What she said came into my head. Im gonna make sure that what happened to me, never happens to you okay? What could she have meant by that.

I pick my shoes off of my feet that were hanging off the end of the bed before standing up.

I,walk to my closet before stripping out of my uniform and into maroon joggers and a black shirt before throwing on my 'Varisty Eastside Baseball Captain' hoodie on with my name and number on the back.

I smile. Soon Kaylee will be here in my arms wearing my hoodie. I shake my head before throwing my clothes in my hamper then crawling into bed.

My door slowly opens causing me to look. Molly stood there holding my phone in her hand with tears in her eyes. "Brandy, one of the scary men are calling you." She says walking closer to me.

I,pick her up and place her on my bed before taking the phone. I unmute the phone before putting it up to my hear. "Its Wilson, talk to me." I say leaning back into the headboard. Molly lays her head on my chest as i play with her hair with my free hand.

"Brandon, dude. I know that you are tired but you need to come see this." Adams voice sounds through the speaker.

"What are you talking about?" I ask. You could hear him gulp.

"It involves 2 of the Jackson brothers. They have been found on the side of the road in a crashed black jeep. Its on the road that leads to your driveway. It looks like Weston and Greyson Jackson. Ones in the passenger seat and the other is in the back. Theres no driver." Adam explains. I jump up from my seat hanging up the phone before quickly sliding into my slides and running out the door grabbing my keys on the way out.

I get into my truck and quickly peel out of the driveway and head towards what Adam told me. I stop the truck behind the jeep and turn it off quickly getting out.

Adam and CJ had gotten the twins out. "Was there a blonde girl in there. Wearing a white long sleeve top with black jeans?" I ask them. They look at each other before shaking their heads.

Suddenly one of the twins groan catching my attention. Weston opened his eyes before looking at me.

"Wheres Kaylee" he suddenly asks. He started looking around for her.

"Relax Weston. We dont know where she is, but can you tell me exactly what happened?" I asked.

Weston nods his head. "It happened all so fast. She said that she should call Bryson and let him know whats going on when suddenly a black pick up slams into her side of the car causing us to hit our heads. The rest became fuzzy, all I remember is her putting her arm in front of my chest to keep me from hitting my head on the dash. She was calling my name and trying to grab onto me but im not sure why." He says looking down at his hands.

As if something clicked inside him. "Omg, my sister has been kidnapped again." Causing Adam, CJ, and I to look at each other.