Chapter 29

Brandon's POV

Smirking. This motherfucker was smirking out the window. I go to turn and look as the door of the diner slammed open catching my attention. Suddenly Brandon and Logan walked in followed by their entire team. "Cameron Peeks, you're fucking dead." Bryson suddenly yells causing me to look at Cameron who was smirking at me now. Bryson finally makes it over to our table as Weston bursts into the diner looking around frantically. He finally spots Bryson and runs over.

"Bryson, don't do this. Not here at least. Lets just leave dude." Weston says trying to reason with Bryson. Bryson just shook off his brothers comment and grabs Cameron by the collar.

"Woah hold up. As much as I wanna see you pumble the shit outta this kid, what did he do?" I ask sitting forward in my seat. I collaspe my hands together tightly as Bryson's head snaps to me.

"If you knew what I knew Brandon, you wouldn't wanna be seen with this guy. Actually, you might wanna go find your girlfriend and ask what happened this morning." Bryson says before turning his head back towards Cameron. Weston mumbled a quick 'fuck' under his breath. What the hell weren't they telling me? "As for you Peeks, I did some digging into your past and I think we should go take a drive." Bryson by now has pulled Cameron out of the booth and started walking towards the door. I stood up and followed them out the door. Cameron had started moving around, trying to escape Brysons grip on him.

"Bryson stop. Don't do this." Kaylee jogs up from somewhere behind me and grabs Bryson's arm. She whispers something quietly to him causing Cameron to start laughing.

"Times up Kaylee. You better tell your boytoy the truth. You tell him or I will." Cameron says. I turn towards Kaylee who was looking down at the ground.

"Don't take the attention off of yourself now Cameron. Why don't you tell everyone why you got kicked out of your old school for? Or how about why my dad is covering for you so everyone won't know your secret?" Bryson says. Cameron gulps before looking at Kaylee again before smirking.

"Go on Kaylee. Tell your secret and I'll tell mine." Cameron pushed out as Bryson handed him over to Logan.

"You don't have to Kayls. I'll get him to talk without anyone knowing." Bryson says in a hushed manner towards Kaylee. Kaylee shook her head before looking up at me. She had tears in her eyes.

"Baby? What happened? What's wrong?" I ask stepping towards her to pull her into my arms. She steps back causing me to stop in my tracks. My heart stopped for a second.

"Once you hear this, you probably won't ever wanna talk to me again." Her voice sounded hoarse. She didn't wanna tell me but she needed too.

"Baby I promise you, no matter what you tell me, I'm always gonna wanna be with you and talk to you." I say. I walk forward slowly and gently pull her against my chest, as she clutches onto my shirt. I give her a quick squeeze  before pulling away slightly to look her in the eyes. "Now whats going on?" I ask softly. Who knew that the gangleader could have such a soft side?

"It's my dad. After graduation, he's forcing me to marry Cameron. I found out this morning. They had forged my signature on the documents." She says looking away from my gaze. I tense up before turning my attention to Cameron who was still being held by Logan. I glare as he smirks at me.

"You might as well end whatever relationship you have with her because there is no way this marriage isn't happening." He gloats. I turn to walk away from Kaylee as she starts crying. I head straight towards Cameron. Logan quickly lets go of him as my fist collided with his cheek. He hits the concrete were he sat clutching his cheek.

"Don't plan on marrying her. I promise you, I'll break whatever contract you have with her father and than I'll bury you alive." I hit him again before Jordan pulls me away from him. "Now she said her secret, now spill bitch." I spit out while pulling Kaylee back into my arms than kissing the top of her head. I tightened my arms around her slightly enough for her to know I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

Logan picked Cameron up off the ground and held onto him so he couldn't make a run for it. "You should hate her right now. She held all that information from you all day Wilson." Cameron gave us a sickening grin, his teeth were covered in blood and it was actually truly disgusting.

"Oh shut it Peeks. Just fucking admit why you got kicked out of school and why you need our dads help." Alex says walking towards the group. Kaylee looked at him slightly confused before leaning closer to me as my arms tightened around her.

Cameron was silent. "Sexual Harrassment." All heads turned to Mason as he stepped through the crowd. A file sat in his hands with what looked like hundreds of papers inside. "I read your file Cameron. Sexual harrassment on 3 different accounts, pulling the fire alarm 9 times, skipping classes, getting caught looking into the girls locker room, and stalking. That doesn't even cover everything you did before your original school kicked you out. That's why you need our father and Kaylee. The moment you become a Jackson, all of these misdeminors on your record goes poof." Mason's hands did a little motion as if something disappeared from them. "Gone. As if they never happened. I would have never known about this file until I found my dad trying to burn it in his office at the ganghouse"

"You becoming apart of the Jackson family will never happen Peeks. Get that through your head now, because your life is about to be destroyed." Bryson said. Everybody fell silent as we all waited for Cameron's response.

Suddenly he started laughing. He actually pyschotic laughter. "Well see about that Jackson." He says as they started to haul him off. Kaylee's boy untensed and relaxed into mine.

"Nobody is ever going to take you away from me. Got it?" I mumbled into her ear. She nodded her head before stepping closer to me.

Knowing his plan should make me feel better right? So that why do I feel like this is just the beginning?