Chapter 9

Brandon Above

Kaylees POV
I groan and sit up holding my head. I look around only to find myself back in my room. What the heck am I doing here?

I slowly get up from my bed holding my head. Did I headbutt an elephant or something?

Slowly opening my door, i walk out into the hallway and towards the stairs. I grab onto the railing and slowly and carefully walked down the stairs.

"Whoever you are, would you quit gro-" the stop mid-sentence. Suddenly the run to,me and are standing right in front of me. "Oh my god. Kaylee, you shouldnt be out of bed." Greyson says picking me up off my feet.

He walks down the stairs carefully holding onto me. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling myself closer. I was freezing and he was like a heater.

"Gosh Kayls. You're freezing." He sits down on the couch with me in his lap and pulls my favorite throw blanket over us. "Everyones out right now so its just us." He says pulling me closer to him as i shiver.

He reaches out of the blanket and grabs the remote. "Grey's?" He asks me. I not and look at the TV. He chuckled and pressed the continue button. I smiled and curled into Greyson.

After about 2 episodes, the door bell rings. I groan and so does Greyson. He paused the show and gathers me up in his arms, to make it easier on him i grab the ends of the blanket and wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he carried me. I was still freezing.

"Kayls turn around and look at this." I groan into his shoulder and turn my head. There was a bouquet of flowers sitting on the front porch with a card in them.

 There was a bouquet of flowers sitting on the front porch with a card in them

I slid out of Greyson's grip and walk towards the flowers. I squat down and pick up the card and open it. "Im so sorry for earlier. I didnt mean for that to happen. Please forgive me, my princess, I'll do anything for you to forgive me." I read outloud. Greyson's breathing hitched behind me as i picked up the flowers while still holding the card and turn to face him.

"Kaylee come on. Get inside, you look really pale." Greyson says taking the flowers from me along with the card before setting them on the table near the door. He picks me back up and shuts the door. He carries me back to the couch before getting back into the comfortable position again.

Please forgive me, my princess, I'll do anything for you to forgive me. Was the only thing running through my head now. I knew it was Brandon and i wasnt even sure what he was apologizing for.

"Greyson what happened at school today?" I ask. He tenses up and looks away from the TV. "Grey?"

" You faint as the whole situation with Brandon and his gang was going on. I brought you home and have stayed with you the whole day." He finally says.

"Where are the rest of the guys?" I ask looking over his shoulder at the clock. It was almost 6:30. He tenses up once more.

"They are handling somethings at the warehouse. Mom is out with Aunt Katie with Tommy and Dad is, well i dont know where dad is." He says in one go. I stand up and look at him.