Chapter 11

Kaylee's POV

I groan and open my eyes slightly. A dim light was set on a table just sitting there and giving off just enough light for me to see myself.  "Hello?" I call out as soon as I open my eyes fully. I was tied to a chair.

I was in a old room. It smelled horrible and it had mold on the walls.

"Well well well. The princess finally wakes up." A males voice says walking up behind me. I tense up and freeze before gulping.

"You know princess, this probably wouldnt have happened if you would of just stayed out of your brothers business. Oh wait, yes it would have." He says. I turn my head slowly.

"What do you want with me?" I ask softly. He chuckles and grabs my chin with his rough hands. My heart stopped when I recongized him. He doesnt look any different from those years ago.

"You see princess, you have Brandon Wilson's attention, which means he'll come looking for you and then I'll finally be able to kill him." He says darkly. I gulp and look at my lap.

"You won't get him to come. He wont do it." I say suddenly surprising not onky him but myself.

"Well see about that. Ricardo" he suddenly yells. The door behind him opens as a teenage boy comes running in with a computer and sets it on the table with the light shining on it. "Get him on the phone."

The boy clicks something before Brandon answers the video call looking exhuasted with the Weston and Greyson behind him. "Brandon?" I say. His eyes widen as he looked at me through the camera.

"Princess. Princess, tell me where you are. Im gonna come get you." He says in a rush. He seems to stiffen up as he heard the laughter from behind me.

"Marcus." Brandon says suddenly. Weston suddenly starts glaring at the camera.

"Marcus, if you lay a hand on my sister, you are going to regret the day you ever messed with my family." Weston threatened. Marcus chuckles and grabs onto my hair pulling my head to look up at him.

"You see Brandon. I have your most prized possession right now." Marcus says throwing my head forward.

"Marcus stop. What do you want, I'll give you anything." Brandon says.

"Brandon, stop. No matter what you do, he's never going to stop. He's a rat." I say struggling trying to get out of the ropes. Marcus chuckles once more before walking out from behind me and into my eyesight.

"Little Kaylee, oh you never seem to learn." He says before backhanding me. My head whips to the side as a throbbing in my cheek appears. "You stupid little girl, just keep your mouth shut." He says before turning away from me and towards the camera again and finally giving me back the view of a pissed off Brandon, a worried Weston, and Greyson who looks like he wants to cry.

"Ricardo, lets leave them in peace." Marcus said before walking out of the door with Ricardo following. I waiting until the door closed fully before turning and looking back at the camera.

"Kaylee, princess. Are you okay?" Brandon asks with worry flashing through his eyes.

"How long have I been gone?" I ask suddenly.

"A week." Brandon says sighing. I nod her look in Greysons direction.

"Greyson, honey. Call Isabella, tell her that I've gone on a vacation to Hawaii." I say. Isabella being my best friend would understand that code. "Tell her your location and tell her to meet up with you guys." I say as Greyson pulls out his phone.

"Weston, if  mom asks I'm over at Isabella's house staying the night. Isabella is gonna cover for me until I get out of this. You have to be strong." I say as Weston's eyes start to tear up.