Chapter 13

Kaylee's POV

I sat up from the bed and looked around. I didn't recognize anything. Laughter howls through the walls making me jump. I crawl out of the bed and walk towards a door. Opening the door slowly, I relax seeing its just a closet. 

Looking down at my clothes, I quiver with fear. I need to change out of these clothes. I walk into the closet and see half of it full of guy clothes and the other half with female clothes. I walk towards the female clothes only to see everything had a tag on it. Searching for things in my size, I grab the leggings that were sitting on top of a shelf. Opening a draw, finding undergarments. I quickly throw them on before turning towards the guys half, quickly scanning the clothes for a top. I grab a hoodie and put it on before walking out of the closet and towards another door while brushing my hair out with my fingers.

"WESTON NO!" Greyson yells out before a huge crash was heard. I sprint towards the stairs and rush down them. I quickly follow the sound of the laughter only to find it coming from the kitchen. 

"Good morning Kaylee." Weston says while rubbing his head. I rush to him and take a look at his head. "Hey. It's alright, I'm okay. Brandon just dared me to do a handstand in the kitchen and I just fell." He explains. I turn my head to see Greyson and Brandon behind the island both shirtless. "Hey where did you get that?" Weston asks looking at my sweatshirt that I found.

I quickly stood up and looked at everyone. "Is that my hoodie?" Brandon asks smiling.

"I'm not entirely sure. I found it in a closet and I really needed to change my clothes." I explains. "Would you like it back because I can go change." I quickly say backing away from the door.

"NO." He quickly says with a hand out startling me. "It looks better on you than it ever did on me." He says smiling again. "By the way, it is my sweatshirt because it says 'Captain 15' on the back and it's a Eastside Baseball sweatshirt." He says while walking towards me. Suddenly he picks me up and hugs me while spinning around in circles. He kissed the top of my head and smiled down at me. "Hey baby girl." He says as a squeal came out of Westons mouth.

We quickly turn towards him to see he was standing on top of a chair squealing still. "Weston. What's going on? You're gonna wake up Molly and Jaden." Brandon says quickly trying to quiet down my female like brother.

"There's a spider on the floor and its huge." He says while tears build up in his eyes. I groan  before walking to where he was sitting. A small harmless spider sat on the floor trying to get away from Weston and his squealing.

I bend down my pick up the spider in my palm before looking at Greyson who nods and opens the back door in the kitchen. "Kaylee out that thing down. It's gonna inject it's venom into you and then you'll get sick and die. You can't leave me here." Brandon says. I turn and look back at him only to see he was standing on the chair next to Weston.

I release the spider out of the door before turning and walking to the sink that Greyson already had going for me. He bunches up my sleeves  before going back to making the food.

"Brandy, what are you doing on the  chair?" I turn my head again to see Molly standing in the doorway rubbing her eyes. I giggle before walking towards her after I finish washing my hands. Her eyes widen as I get closer to her and she gasps before running into my open arms. I pick her up in my arms and twirl her around. Another pair of arms wrap themselves around me picking me up and twirling me around with them.

I squeal and start to giggle. I turn  to see it was Brandon holding us with a smile on his face. I smile back and giggle again. A camera clicking and a flash catches the corner of my eye but i decide to ignore it. Brandon slowly starts to lean down as someone else walks down the stairs.

"Ugh. You're still here." I quickly pull away from Brandon and look towards Jaden. He had a glare on his face causing me to look down and set Molly down on the ground. A deep sound travels from the back of his throat. 

"Shut up Jaden. I'm so over you bashing on Kaylee who will be apart of this family one day. You better collect yourself and fix your motherfu-FREAKING atttiude." Brandon snaps. Jaden's eyes widen before glaring at me again.

"What did you do him bitch? He used to be heartless and coldhearted." Jaden yells at me. I flinch back and wince at his words. Tears start to build up in my eyes. "You ruin everything for everyone. No wonder you're always at risk of being killed or being hurt because you ruin everything and are a selfish bitch." He screams as the tears trail down my face. "Get the fuck out of my house and stay the fuck away from my family Jackson."

I pull away from Brandon who was frozen in shock and nod. "You're right. I should leave." I say quietly almost as if it was a whisper. Weston grabs familiar keys off the counter as Greyson walks out of the kitchen with him. "Goodbye Brandon." I say before walking towards the door. I walk outside as yelling sounded.

"Kaylee wait." A male voice yells out. Brandon's dad runs out of the house and towards us. "I apologize deeply on my sons behalf. I don't know what got into him. But my other son realy does care about you." I nod before sighing.

"Jaden's right though. I do ruin everything though. It's best if I don't ruin Brandon's life too." I say before crawling into Weston's truck which I realized was sitting there as I was walking out.

I lay my head against the cold window and look out it. Weston sighs before starting the truck as the front door to the house opens. Brandon stood there with a heartbroken look on his face. I look away as tears stream down my face again. This is for the best, I can't drag him into my messed up life anymore.

"Kaylee?" I look forward to see Greyson looking back at me with a sad look on his face.

"I'm going to be fine. This is for the best, I can't hurt him anymore if I'm not with him." I say as more tears streamed down my face. I loved that crazy gangleader and I'm just now realizing it.