𝕳𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙

Dedicated to ruuuchannn ♥︎
Started: July 2021 Ended: August 2021
A.N Hello everyone! Welcome to Hemo Heart! This is my first interactive story that has multiple endings! Here's how it works: You....
A) Are excited to read this
B) Think you choose the wrong book
So you will read your letter to continue...
A) Roughietough looked at you with a smile, "Really? Thanks!!"
B) You watched as Roughietough frowned for a split second, "Aw I see, it's okay! Bye!"
So that's how reading works when there's options. Sometimes it will direct you to a specific chapter as well, so just go to the table of contents and select that one! Have fun reading!!
(TW: story includes mild scenes of violence and blood. Safe language and SFW {not much romance if any at all} Thanks!)

Scarlett, your name is Scarlett. You are going into grade eleven, but you have decided to move schools. In fact, Hemo Academy lured you in. Its high-class education and intelligent students was reputable and well-known. You always desired to go to a cool prestigious school, you just never actually thought you'd get the chance to. You along with some family members and even a few friends helped pay the tuition and other costs. It was now your first day there, and your first day in grade eleven. Your parent / guardian was driving you along a long road, and you were feeling queasy with nerves. A million thoughts rushed through your head. The car turned down a road that lead up a curve, hardly even considered a hill. Than you saw it. The grand, gothic, black and beautiful school. You were shocked at how much cooler it looked close up.
"Wow..." You uttered. Your parent / guardian smiled at you and spoke up.
"I'm so proud of you, Scarlett. I would've never thought that I'd be driving my daughter up to an elite and refined school." You reply with,
A) "Yes, I know! But I'm really nervous... Like extremely nervous...."
B) "What if I get lost in there, or I can't make friends, or it's too difficult, or..."
C) "Thank you, but I couldn't have made it here without you and the others."

A) "You'll be fine! Don't worry about it! It's completely normal to feel nervous on the first day of school, and even more so when you make a big change like this! You got this, and I love you. Have a great first day, see you soon!
B) "Scarlett, you'll be fine.  You have a map, there will be teachers around to help you, and I'm sure you'll make friends! You're an amazing person! If the classes are too difficult you can always ask for extra help. There is a way around everything. You got this, and I love you. Have a great first day, see you soon!
C) "It was a team effort... But it's your smarts and high average grades that got you here. Have a great first day of school Scarlett, you got this and I'll see you soon!"

Your guardian said before you got out of the car and waved goodbye. They raced away and you were left to look up and see the building.

"Wow

"Wow..." Is once again all you can say. Students started cramming in and you followed, quickly pulling out your map. This was a private school, but it did not require uniforms. However, you felt out of place. Everyone was wearing really nice clothes that fit the school's aesthetic. Was there a dress code? You thought to yourself mildly freaking out.
You on the other hand, was wearing....
A)