𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℌ𝔢𝔪𝔬 ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱

A.N Hey, this is my last one! If you'd like to know more of the nitty gritty details of my story, here they are!

The Veracity Blood Heart
The veracity blood heart is an ancient red crystal that originated from a Candor tribe. It was created with dark magic to reveal truths of the person it is shown to. The person(s) looking through the crystal will then see the image of truth in the crystal about that person.
The Candor Tribes
The Candor tribes are an ancient people's who are aware of supernatural beings like Vampires and Jiangshi. They had a high set of morals and rules to follow in their everyday life. The Candor people were involved in dark magic to stalk and observe the supernatural beings, thus one of their many creations, the Veracity Blood Heart. One of the tribes leaders came face to face with a vampire, and when they looked at the supernatural being they saw a dark fate up ahead for themselves. The crystal showed an image of that Vampire along with many others attacking the Candor Tribes, bringing an end to all its members. The Candor people were bound to their beliefs and unwilling to give away the tribe secrets, therefore all the knowing members and authority figures decided to bring their own end upon themselves early, making it impossible for the vampires to get ahold of their secrets. All the other members and children were then left defenceless against the vampires who indeed attacked the tribes. Some where turned themselves, while the majority of them were ruthlessly killed. The crystal and many other of their creations were taken by the vampires, thus the stone eventually ending up in Dukes grandfathers hands.
Hemo Academy
Hemo Academy was purposely hidden away because they didn't want humans finding them. When they were discovered the Vampires were much more evolved and generally safer and friendlier to humans, so they opened their doors to them. Rare deaths have happened, however, about exactly 49% of the human students are turned into vampires. The secret isn't out because when students are turned they realize that if they tell people they will be attacked themselves. The reason the school goes from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm is because during the winter months the sun is setting around 4:30 pm so the Vampires don't have to be in the sun as much. The cafeteria is deserted because students are out buying animal meat at a nearby Vampire butcher shop to drink animal blood instead. The food is great because the cooks have so much time to spend on each individual meal with it being so empty.
Vampires
I really wasn't informed on exactly how vampires worked, so when I was making my own universe I took inspiration from a lot of different story's. Like, should they be able to turn into bats like in Hotel Transylvania? Are they unable to see their own reflection like Draculaura from Monster High? So I took inspiration from shows like Twilight and Vampire Knight. Vampires in my own weird little universe are divided in two types: Half-bloods that were born by a human and a vampire, and full-bloods, once humans that were bitten and turned into one. Half-bloods do not have the power to turn other humans into vampires because of their partial human DNA. However, full-bloods can turn a human and half-bloods into full-bloods. Full-blood vampires don't usually desire biting half-bloods but the freshly bit ones may or may not depending on the level of their bloodlust. Yes, in my story Vampires can reproduce, however, it is strongly looked down upon. Two full-blood vampires cannot reproduce because there is no human in the pair. If it was a full-blood and a half-blood it is possible but extremely difficult to do successfully as there are usually too many complications. Half-bloods have an easier time together yet there are still more complications than if it was two humans or a vampire and human. Vampires are supernatural beings that have had their heart stoped, essentially they are dead, but they are still somehow alive. Their senses are increased, and their speed is much faster as well. They are immortal until they're not, as in age and sickness will not kill them. What will kill them is another vampires attack or a stab to the heart. Their skin is sensitive to the light, and they will get sick from garlic. Like an airborne allergy. They can see their own reflections, and they cannot turn into bats. They still find joy in everyday things except for eating and drinking human food.

A.N That's all I got. :) I hope you enjoyed reading my vampire story, Hemo Heart! -Roughietough, Sinead. ♡